The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This was my favourite line. :dead:

To keep it real, no-one has come out of this whole thing looking good. Meek proved himself a snake, Game is OD'ing on Photoshop to stunt on social media and Beans is getting knocked out :snoop:
that's exactly what i said this whole thing got everybody looking crazy i just wished it stayed on raps now everybody in it maino/murda/drag-on

and then game was like nikka i was just doin what u would do and sigel could only respect and he said he did put himself in that crossfire but im surprised beans aint hear 92 bars before he got on that meek joint...that's wild

Last edited:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Get mad because no one wants "wisdom" from a lifetime felon who got shot less than a year ago, and steals bags from his fellow groupmates, because he "had a lick" brehs

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
At the end of the day, Beanie Sigel was mad at Meek the whole time because he didn't help him get some show money

so all this was about at the end of the day was $15K from a guy out in Reading, PA :russ::russ::russ:

rap music :mjcry:

Why are y'all marginlizing this when you see that Meek had no problem getting help from Beans with the diss record and putting out vids and pics of him and Beans in the studio

That's why Beans said he was playing chess... because he saw how quick Meek was to use him to big up Meek but when Beans had a play for Beans to get something out of the ordeal he had to "check in" with nicki

Daps
all these cliches and vagaries, fukk, get to the gotdamn point...putting me to sleep :dead:

yeah, I really tried listening to this respectfully, but he just sounds like an old broke hood nikka
talking all that tough talk and you just got snuffed on camera :stopitslime:
shyt's corny...how old is this man again? 42...wow :ohhh:
but I'm not a street nikka, so this is just my outsider perspective :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
that's exactly what i said this whole thing got everybody looking crazy i just wished it stayed on raps now everybody in it maino/papoose/drag-on

and then game was like nikka i was just doin what u would do and sigel could only respect and he said he did put himself in that crossfire but im surprised beans aint hear 92 bars before he got on that meek joint...that's wild
Papoose?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans gonna be looking like tubesteak over the weekend man.

large.jpg

They already fired off on you for the ghost shyt now you doubling down and saying Drake fukked his girl on top of it.

:russ: mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn now ima be wasting the afternoon watching old tubesteak shyt