The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody ever knew Game/Wack/Beans had a conversation until they said it first right?
So if Game respected Beans,why put that out there?
Why did he keep speaking on it?

I'll give Game credit for one thing... Divide and Conquer..
He got Philly dudes beefing with each other..
NY dudes beefing with each other..
B-more dudes beefing with each other..

Whole Shyt Crazy :mindblown:
Game learned from watching 50 move in regards to this beef shyt

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of yall are real sociopaths. I got NO time for these non existing senarios on why Beans might be lying or whatever. Beans said he aint say nothing crazy. And Wack confirmed it which i figured. That young bull sucker punched Beans on some pissy p*ssy shyt. Some you meek stans just cant believe yall riding for a clown. All these dudes got problems with 1 person at the root. MY experience in life tell me when that happens..its usually that person being Meek. All that life shyt Beans was on..if u got a problem with he talking bout he talking bout you and u prolly a cracker. This shyt he was talking the same shyt my old heads told me growing up

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Beans back was turned was he was hit. Says he got love for the dude who punched him, they had a relationship and no repercussions etc. Mentions them both being Muslim and knowing him for a long time.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:laff: @ the phone call between game and sig nikka beans said game said "nikka i only said what i said cuz u said u was gon be in LA 3 hours if beans say he comin than he comin nikka :damn: "

This was my favourite line. :dead:

To keep it real, no-one has come out of this whole thing looking good. Meek proved himself a snake, Game is OD'ing on Photoshop to stunt on social media and Beans is getting knocked out :snoop:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
When Beans was in the studio with Meek some Philly goons were like damn "Sieg u and Milly cool now":ohhh:

While Beans replies "it's all part of the bigger plan" :shaq:

Then the goons all started laughing like "oh shyt, hahaha":lolbron:

All of this while Meek is prolly like 2ft away.

This nikka was literally in a room full of snakes. Now he gotta check his whole circle again cause obviously them folks ain't relay that info to the camp, too busy gigglin. Meek n em thinking this some philly unity shyt, when it's the complete opposite.

Beans was even sneakdissin Millz on the caption of the IG post together with the whole "it's bigger than Nino Brown" thing. How the fukk u sneak dissing the dude your helping out n riding with :bryan:

Honestly if I was a Philly rapper I would just leave all you fukk nikkas in the hood and never be seen again.

~ Loopy Smith