The Return of Beanie Sigel on Tax Season

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The realest shyt he said is when he told Meek not to respond to Drake.... Or at least not rush to respond.. That's where he fukked up....

I respect alot of what Beans was saying. But at the end of the day it sounds like he jumped on the diss to get Meek to do that show and get that 15k.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why are y'all so confused about why Beans went to the studio?

He had prior issues with Meek that he wanted to chop it up with him about but could never get him on the phone

He heard Meek was in the studio recording a song to Game. Beans thinks instead of trying to work on the phone maybe if he goes and vibes with Meek in the stu he could reach him that way

Now this is where I speculate... It seems that DC and Meek painted the situation between. game and Meek as some LA vs Philly type shyt once they realized Beans went into this situation blind

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The realest shyt he said is when he told Meek not to respond to Drake.... Or at least not rush to respond.. That's where he fukked up....

I respect alot of what Beans was saying. But at the end of the day it sounds like he jumped on the diss to get Meek to do that show and get that 15k.
See I think that opportunity had passed

I think he may have been doing some type of pay it forward to shyt

But I think he went to speak on What he felt like was disrespect when Meek was on "macs" block

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beans I think let his ego get to get to him and should have been more humble. If he really got on a diss track to someone he didn't have an issue with just to get at Meek to show he the king of Philly or of a certain block or whatever that isn't really necessary.

Beans though, he's right that it was just a random punch, don't lose no points for that nor does it dininish is history. Beans also made the best music out of everyone involved.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
he was talking about b4 the fame
CKfm60mUYAAiR7f.jpg

meek had braids breh

probably talkin bout Meek with his braids

Trueee