The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Kmart just closed here.

The one in my town closed too just last month......

and Sears is closing 30 stores!!!!

Sad....i grew up with Sears.....i remember my mom's getting our first TV and washer and dryer from sears...

I also remember them being the first retailer to issue me my first credit card

So many memories :mjcry:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy shopping! I prefer to try on my clothes. As long as Neiman Marcus is still around as well as other high end stores (in our Galleria mall :blessed:) I'm good. But I like Dillard's over Macy's anyway. But some of these malls suck and are like little Indian flee markets. :gucci:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy shopping! I prefer to try on my clothes. As long as Neiman Marcus is still around as well as other high end stores (in our Galleria mall :blessed:) I'm good. But I like Dillard's over Macy's anyway. But some of these malls suck and are like little Indian flee markets. :gucci:

In 10 years you will buy your clothes from Amazon

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You have no idea how much of a hassle that is though. Buying something then having to return it if it doesn't look right or fit correctly. :mjcry:
They'll have new technology by then

Like maybe you'll be able to photoshop the clothes on you in real time

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Amazon is already the GOAT when it comes to returns
I bought something off amazon and hated it. I got in the app and swiped to return, got the return code in an email and took it to the nearest Kohl’s that same day. The lady asked why I was returning it to put in the computer I told her ‘:francis:it’s ugly & I hate it.’ She was like :picard: I don’t have that option, I’ll just select it didn’t fit right.’ The better thing is when you return at kohl’s you get a 25% off your purchase coupon. Although it’s good for 3 days it’s still nice.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
They should bring in supermarkets

The last thing that most people still have to go buy in person is fresh food and groceries and shyt like that

You can do supermarket shopping online and it works well, that's not going to save retailers.