The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
not a guess...it's a fact as they have ran an unprofitable business since the start. They have been in growth mode for 20plus years and people keep investing/giving them money. Undercutting is the admitted goal of bezos.

shyt has me:gucci:

wall street not even giving a fukk..

do you think amazon will crash??

i know he got DC in his pocket, but walmart trying to get a piece of the pie too

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
34965_Paulie_Walnuts.gif

It's happening: GameStop is going to close about 150 of its stores this year due to slumping sales

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
weird bc the malls where I'm at are always booming, but I never seen there books
ATL nikkas, is phipps and lenox seeing these problems?
Lenox was packed like a mf last Saturday u could barely move around

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt has me:gucci:

wall street not even giving a fukk..

do you think amazon will crash??

i know he got DC in his pocket, but walmart trying to get a piece of the pie too

They keep rolling out products! Amazon web services has the tech scene going crazy....many of companies host with them.
They keep rolling out private label goods so they don't have to deal with other people as much.

But at what point does amazon step into anti-trust territory? Microsoft went down for simply packaging internet explorer with windows in late 90's (people didn't fully understand ecosystem back then), lol. Maybe times have changed....

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
European clothes is just not our thing.
I try to find black e commerace goods but some stuff they have on their shirts I'm like :stopitslime: but I found one that was called melanin something. They sell t shirts so Ima go check it out.

I prefer to wear dresses bc I just have to find shoes to match and I'm good. Plus it's more feminine.
:sas2: you gave me an idea