Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're giving away too much game, breh.
I'm not being facetious.

I get your posts in print.
Even tho in print. Print can be expressingly tone deaf.
I get it.

With that said.
I know who i am.
The only people complaining frfr. are the people who do not want to be exposed.
who really never do from a real culture and skill synergy base level.
A lot of i got a loan and was never really nice like to talk.
From anonymous places. Or do not say nuffin as it to leads to complete exposal.
Anyone with an issue can use a bold or italics like you did and inquire?
When i see people challenging me after getting sonned with no reference based bold inquisitive quote behind their nonsense about me. That tells you all anyone needs to know on a message board. As you can use tools to specifically quote and emboldeningly ask what you had issue or questions to praise about.

When you see responses without a receipt based quote to speak on.

Anyone with any intelligence. Knows i am nicer than whomever naysaying me.
Plus those naysayers do not want to post ammo for me to readily illustrate. Why i am immediately and wholeheartedly doper than them.

Art Barr

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It really makes you wonder what the near future will look like now that manufacturing is gone and retail probably will never recover. These are the 2 basic industries for the average person.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It really makes you wonder what the near future will look like now that manufacturing is gone and retail probably will never recover. These are the 2 basic industries for the average person.
It'll be dystopian because pink collar folk to weak/unskilled to turn blue, and too dumb to go white collar. But they got guns and dreams that'll turn into your nightmares. shyt's going to be very ugly very soon

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Victoria’s Secret will close up to 50 stores this year, parent company L Brands announced Wednesday.

The lingerie retailer will permanently shutter 30 to 50 stores in the U.S. and Canada in 2021, following 241 stores that closed in 2020. By the end of this year, Victoria’s Secret could have fewer than 800 stores, down from 1,100 at the beginning of 2020, according to CNN.

USA Today reports L Brands also plans to open 49 new Bath & Body Works stores in the U.S. and one in Canada, according to its most recent quarterly earnings. The new locations will be “almost entirely off-mall,” while up to 40 mall locations will close; its total store count remains about 1,736 in the US and Canada.

L Brands hasn’t said which locations will close when.

Victoria’s Secret currently has 47 locations in New York state, including Pink stores, with shops in Syracuse’s Destiny USA, Albany’s Crossgates Mall, Buffalo’s Walden Galleria, and the Eastview Mall near Rochester. Bath & Body Works has locations at the same malls, plus additional stores at places like the Great Northern Mall and the Shops at Ithaca Mall.

L Brands also still plans to spin off Victoria’s Secret, which has struggled in recent years, into a separate company over the next six months. The New York Times reports Goldman Sachs will begin formally pitching buyout firms about a potential takeover soon.

“Over the next six months, we will continue to work toward the separation of the two businesses, proceeding down a dual track to prepare for either a spin-off or a sale,” the company said in a statement.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It'll be dystopian because pink collar folk to weak/unskilled to turn blue, and too dumb to go white collar. But they got guns and dreams that'll turn into your nightmares. shyt's going to be very ugly very soon

what you mean by guns in relation to 'pink collar'

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of people in the service industry in the midwest/south own weapons, there are more gun than people in this country, so if a large swath of pink collar people become disenfranchised, they'll start eating off other people's plate

what does pink collar mean? if you are talking about women taking up arms then :mjlol:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what does pink collar mean? if you are talking about women taking up arms then :mjlol:
Pink collar is the service industry breh, retail, fast food, hospitality, it's neither blue collar, or white collar. That's why I said not smart enough for white collar (professional) lanes, or strong enough for blue collar (manual labor)