The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the same thing too.....Im 100% sure Amazon is deliberately underpricing just to put traditional book stores out of business

not a guess...it's a fact as they have ran an unprofitable business since the start. They have been in growth mode for 20plus years and people keep investing/giving them money. Undercutting is the admitted goal of bezos.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
One thing people are overlooking is parents shopping for school clothes for kids. That's still going to happen. There will always be a market for children's apparel...You pretty much have to take a kid to the store to try stuff on.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
#facts
I remember walking thru the mall and Sears/JcPenny etc was looking like a straight ghost town, I was legit wondering how they managed to stay in business. Stock looking like the shelves after black friday plus a storm warning.
Shyt was popping less than 10 yrs ago ago when I worked there in HS
The only things that seemed to be working were the smaller retail shops popping up

I'm not even mad tho, I'm part of the cause b/c I literally haven't been to mall in more than 2yrs:yeshrug:

It does depend on where you live. There was 3 malls where I live.....2 are doing well, and the major one that wasn't is in the midst of demolition to build a mixed-use center of apartments, retail, nightlife, etc....So it really does depend on the area you're talking about.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Gamestop you up next fukkboy
D0sewyX.gif

:deadmanny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yet the average walmart supercenter is making $200m
can't buy food online like in a shop... i wanna go pick up some shyt for dinner, i'm not waiting on amazon prime

but when they figure that drone shyt out and i can order steak at 6 and have it by 7........... :wow:

Daps
Still there's nothing like copping clothes and shoes at the mall

I remember the day I copped 2 brand new Timbs for like 147$(before tax) each

Burgundy jawn and the baby blue fly jawn

Young broke hoes in the store eyeing a nikka hard

:mjgrin:
I would rob you and make you eat the in soles punk.