The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah that's even a BIGGER issue is that humans are losing jobs due to technology advancing in the era we live in. Man is basically outdoing it's self in the name of trying to save money and make profits at the same time. I remember watching the news a few months ago about amazon opening up it's own grocery store in Seattle where you can do your own self-checkout no cashiers are involved. If that store takes off and amazon decides to go for nationwide expansion a lot of people are going to end up w/o jobs. I hate when I have to take care of business over the phone and have to go through an automated service and about 5-6 prompts before I can talk to anyone.

this is the worst. and the kicker is they will have you typing in all your info and verifying it beforehand, and then as soon as you get someone from india on the phone, they will ask you ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS that you previously confirmed :aicmon:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the worst. and the kicker is they will have you typing in all your info and verifying it beforehand, and then as soon as you get someone from india on the phone, they will ask you ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS that you previously confirmed :aicmon:

"my name is Steve, how may I help you? " ..... yeah sure Ramesh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Honestly after working in Carsons for almost two years I don't fukk with the mall too much. I walk in and am ready to leave. I've been shopping for my clothes online for a few years, but as previously stated you can't tell if a size fits better than another when your not trying on things. (Hell I had a battle trying to buy a corset online & was successful when I went to a store to try one on. I learned I was two sizes off!! ) Amazon & other logistics companys are eating. Everybody eats when you're in logistics.
Logistics is damn near impossible for Black folks to get in.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I can't think of an American fashion retailer at or below the Banana Republic price point that's not circling the drain :francis:

Those sales though :blessed:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jobs are just shifting to warehouses, not being lost like that. If you notice, warehouse districts are booming and they're still building more.

Goods still have to store, shipped and delivered to people's homes.

Let's not hit the panic button here just yet :skip:
Yep this is true they just built one by my job finished it in like 6 months lol.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yep this is true they just built one by my job finished it in like 6 months lol.

The crazy part is that the ones that are already open ALWAYS need people which is why there's so many temp agencies everywhere.

Then if trump get rid of these illegals that's going to make these warehouse even more thirsty for employees