"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
realest shyt ever said on the coli....

I'm not a lame but I am in constant situations where women are choosing heavy...

just by being outside and having a good attitude you will get opportunities,
Yes but you have to postition yourself correctly for the chicks that are your type so that you can pose to get chose.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think the 80/20 rules gets overblown

We're just constantly hearing about thots and very attractive women and getting a glimpse into their world because of social media

I was always a lame and I got women throwing themselves at me for being in the right place at the right time

Most pressing issue for dudes who don't get laid is not having a social group and not being around women

I'm going through that now

It's DEFINITELY overblown. These nikkas don't go outside. On the internet? Sure, 80/20 applies. shyt changes in the real world though.

Put a majority of men around a lot of women and A LOT will get laid. For most guys the tough part is finding women and putting yourself out there. That's where my struggle is, I really don't know where to meet single fine ass women

Last edited:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I guess you forgot to @. No, I am not.

Meant to multi-quote. My mistake.

What I was getting at is you don't have to be this proverbial 20% that gets thrown out all the time to end up with a Woman that YOU deem meets your standards or whatever values are specific to you. And most importantly, it doesn't mean you will end up with a "bottom of the barrel" Woman either.

80/20 is overblown, simply because it is not universal and absolute.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's DEFINITELY overblown. These nikkas don't go outside. On the internet? Sure, 80/20 applies. shyt changes in the real world though.

Put a majority of men around a lot of women and A LOT will get laid. For most guys the tough part is finding women and putting yourself out there. That's where my struggle is, I really don't know where to meet single fine ass women
I honestly have a friend who slept with 12 women this month.. degenerate ish

But he’s out every night ..mon to Sunday recruiting from bar to bar

Empty life but if anyone wants to have a rotation of women..you gotta put in the work

The 80/20 rule only applies if you sit at home