"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most women want who other women want. Biology is cut throat.

There's a market for every man. Go where you're appreciated. Travel to increase your options.

Most men want to be alone but don't want to be lonely. Female companionship will always be a desire of straight men.

The men that get women at an early age understand and acknowledge female nature. Most of them turning into players and run through a gang of women in their prime. Late bloomers also eat once they self improve and assert themselves. I'm a late bloomer.

Women do get a lot of options on dating apps but it gives them the illusion of abundance. Just because they match with a man doesn't mean they're going to attain them nor is the man gonna commit to them. Selfish men put their selves first and women want their attention.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The same dynamic played out for us :flabbynsick: before social media

Social media and OF isn't the problem, they're just the latest manifestation of the same choosing dynamic

I did football numbers in my 90's/2000s prime. Got it in at 14 HS freshman and just cavorted all through my teens and 20s

I was a skinny toothpick dude, 140 lbs and shyt. Drove a bucket. Lived in a hood adjacent studio. Check to check.

But I was active in the hip hop/rave scene. Published a magazine. Knew all the DJs, promoters, rappers, etc.

That's what got me the ass. Not my looks. I had access, I knew people, I always skipped the line at the club, I never paid, backstage at shows and shyt

I'll never forget, after this Fat Joe/Big Pun show I was on the side of the stage politickin, promoting my mag. This girl came up to me "Who are you?"

In my mind "what you mean? I'm me!" but I gave her my name and a copy of my mag. That's all it took for me to get the ass a couple of weeks later.

She was a great girl actually, and I liked her. But I was also 21 and running the streets hard. p*ssy was just falling out of the sky onto my dikk back then.

Eventually me and her faded out, no nasty breakup or anything. It was just natural. She was young and beautiful and out partying too. No hard feelings either way.

I wonder what she's up to now. Cuz I'm 45 and divorced.
You had clout. You were the analog version of a social media influencer promoting products on his gram page and having a blue check on your name on twitter. It's said so much that it's basically become a truism "men fall in love with women, women fall in love with lifestyle"

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Most women want who other women want. Biology is cut throat.

There's a market for every man. Go where you're appreciated. Travel to increase your options.

Most men want to be alone but don't want to be lonely. Female companionship will always be a desire of straight men.

The men that get women at an early age understand and acknowledge female nature. Most of them turning into players and run through a gang of women in their prime. Late bloomers also eat once they self improve and assert themselves. I'm a late bloomer.

Women do get a lot of options on dating apps but it gives them the illusion of abundance. Just because they match with a man doesn't mean they're going to attain them nor is the man gonna commit to them. Selfish men put their selves first and women want their attention.
That was me, and I had the carefree careless attitude towards women because another one was just around the corner and they were fickle, always looking for the next best thing. Between college, work, friends, and the scene it was impossible to not get laid.

I learned early in high school thanks to Too $hort and them: I ain't the one, never chase em just replace em, treat em like a prostitute, we don't love them hoes...that was the culture back then.

But that shyt doesn't build families or communities. Look at us now.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You had clout. You were the analog version of a social media influencer promoting products on his gram page and having a blue check on your name on twitter. It's said so much that it's basically become a truism "men fall in love with women, women fall in love with lifestyle"
Indeed. And back then I was just living life, not worrying about clout and followers and shyt.
I've also heard "men fall in love with their eyes, women fall in love with their ears"
I've seen that so many times. Big fat sloppy dudes with DIMES, cuz they had a mouthpiece

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
natural order*

This

Biology is cut throat.

This

And this.

We are on a highway to hell. We are at the dawn of a new age of civilazation and this technology is showing us the truth right infront of our face.

We are witnessing the cleansing of certain genetics and people. Sink or swim. Do or Die. Many lineage's aint gonna make it in the next couple of decades.

Strap in boys cause things are about to get REAL bumpy

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This

This

And this.

We are on a highway to hell. We are at the dawn of a new age of civilazation and this technology is showing us the truth right infront of our face.

We are witnessing the cleansing of certain genetics and people. Sink or swim. Do or Die. Many lineage's aint gonna make it in the next couple of decades.

Strap in boys cause things are about to get REAL bumpy
this is nothing new & things are better than ever ha*

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
this is nothing new & things are better than ever ha*

Its never been as pronoucned and in your face as it is now thanks to technology and social media.

When certain men realize the truth of what is goin on. shyt is gonna hit the wall fast and hard. All these lil incel psyop movements are just a taste of whats to come.

I wouldnt even be surprised if one of these kevin samuels/fresh and fit/andrew tate motherfukkas arise from the shadows and starts a new religion/cult and have these lil nikkas out here going straight kamikaze.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've noticed that women love sharing the same dude, it seems to be a turn on to them.

Women are more concerned with social perception than men and want to be with a dude they feel other women want.

That's why you have some single men who were getting no attention before put a fake wedding ring on, and all of a sudden women are interested :heh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Its never been as pronoucned and in your face as it is now thanks to technology and social media.

When certain men realize the truth of what is goin on. shyt is gonna hit the wall fast and hard. All these lil incel psyop movements are just a taste of whats to come.

I wouldnt even be surprised if one of these kevin samuels/fresh and fit/andrew tate motherfukkas arise from the shadows and starts a new religion/cult and have these lil nikkas out here going straight kamikaze.
very rarely will incels take action

it's not in their nature & that is largely the reason for their plight

their cries can get as loud as a bomb going off

but by nature they will avoid war because fear governs their existence