"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
very rarely will incels take action

it's not in their nature & that is largely the reason for their plight

their cries can get as loud as a bomb going off

but by nature they will avoid war because fear governs their existence

We literally just had a mass school shooting by a black incel yesterday bruh :francis:

And black brehs in general dont even get down like that but that is just where we at with it nowadays :scusthov:

America is bursting at the seams and like I always say there is no happy end in sight :to:

Social Media is legit frying people's brains, they cant take it anymore :wow:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Way too many women out here from all walks of life for young brothers to be stressing themselves over.

Get in where you fit in, enjoy your life, avoid miserable people, and as many people say, be the man your Father was/wanted him to be, and go from there.

Watching in real time your own personal growth is much more satisfying than being stuck on a woman who doesn't want you.

Don't fret over who those women are sleeping with. Focus on the ones who are feeling you and all of your ways/habits/quirks/idiosyncrasies, etc.

IMO, there is no such thing as the "Top 20% of Men". Nothing compares to a Man who understands exactly who he is.

Quality is all that matters.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
We literally just had a mass school shooting by a black incel yesterday bruh :francis:

And black brehs in general dont even get down like that but that is just where we at with it nowadays :scust:

America is bursting at the seams and like I always say there is no happy end in sight :to:

Social Media is legit frying people's brains, they cant take it anymore :wow:
those mass shootings are sad & unfortunate

but it takes a organized & sustained front to be considered a real threat

as i said war & the threat of waging war

not a individual overcome by emotions shooting at random & then possibly turning the gun on themselves

war knowing that you will see the opposition & the opposition is superior in every way

war knowing you will not live through the encounter

as i said incels are governed by fear & beyond the periodic mass shootings they will never have what it takes to directly go toe to toe with the establishment

all you have to do is not be around them when they self-destruct

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Tell me something that I didn’t know, that’s been going on since the crack era

Women in their teens to their 20s have always chase after the few ballers, drug dealers, pretty Ricky’s in large numbers and all prayed to be with that nikka forever…

Then after constant cheating, lies , verbal and sometime physical abuse and left with a kid or kids and that nikka moved on to the next chick , they become scholars and change they mindset and hope a solid Grant Hill or Russell Wilson brother will come in and save them..

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
She is right, when women make those statements it's about a specific subset of men. I laugh when dudes on here and IRL want to talk about women completely oblivious to the fact they're invisible to those same women
What specific subset? Women be proud to share the same man and it don't even be a high value man. It be some aint shyt dude who still live with his ex

They just want a guy who is wanted by other women

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I don't know if it's so much they like it as they feel like the man is 'pre approved' women are less risk tolerant than men, so they feel reassured knowing they don't have a man nobody wants.

It's like how dudes suddenly find out that the women they were friendly with suddenly want to chat more or they're being looked at and talked to more by women after they enter a relationship. They'd prefer a man who's been in a relationship or whom other women have attempted to tame than an untested average guy in the corner.

Your whole vibe changes if you're a man who has a lot of friends and/or has been with multiple women. Women sense an easygoing confidence in you that puts them at ease. They can almost smell the desperation in men who've been rejected or ignored over and over again and has no interesting life experiences or the skill to articulate his life experiences with engaging stories.
So basically they’re dumb ass hell.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Most women want who other women want. Biology is cut throat.

There's a market for every man. Go where you're appreciated. Travel to increase your options.

Most men want to be alone but don't want to be lonely. Female companionship will always be a desire of straight men.

The men that get women at an early age understand and acknowledge female nature. Most of them turning into players and run through a gang of women in their prime. Late bloomers also eat once they self improve and assert themselves. I'm a late bloomer.

Women do get a lot of options on dating apps but it gives them the illusion of abundance. Just because they match with a man doesn't mean they're going to attain them nor is the man gonna commit to them. Selfish men put their selves first and women want their attention.
Not really

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think the 80/20 rules gets overblown

We're just constantly hearing about thots and very attractive women and getting a glimpse into their world because of social media

I was always a lame and I got women throwing themselves at me for being in the right place at the right time

Most pressing issue for dudes who don't get laid is not having a social group and not being around women

I'm going through that now

It’s based on dating app stats. I don't think it’s based on face-face.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What specific subset? Women be proud to share the same man and it don't even be a high value man. It be some aint shyt dude who still live with his ex

They just want a guy who is wanted by other women

The men THEY find attractive, why is it so hard to understand? HVM, bum, whatever. You can dig into the weeds all you want but it does not negate my point

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are more concerned with social perception than men and want to be with a dude they feel other women want.

That's why you have some single men who were getting no attention before put a fake wedding ring on, and all of a sudden women are interested :heh:

Exactly, it's validation a man in a relationship it sends out message of desirability and has been pre-selected, simply put 'if nobody wants you why should I want you' a debate on the morality of it can be had but it is what it is

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yes there is, the vast majority of men are capable of getting a woman, now it may not be the type of woman desired but guess what that's life and it's not fair
So like I said earlier
We know this already. Only denied by women. And maybe the top guys eating.

80/20 isn't overblown in the casual dating/sex market. For dudes who wanna give their up life to that 10 to 20-year contract it's somewhat overblown because the next 20% or so of guys can "put in the work" to be the "average niqqa I see with a woman on his arm every day" Coli posters like to cite without knowing what he's dealt/dealing with just to say he's not single.

Science already shown us only 30% of ancient men have passed on their DNA. Hypergamy is real.