"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The fact that you taking her to the crib to impress her is trick shyt. Player shyt, the hotels or her crib is the only valid stops
So inviting a broad over to the crib is tricking now :heh:

You don't even believe that shyt breh :deadrose:

How is it trick shyt if you’re not spending any money? If you had a $50M penthouse in NYC don’t you think it would increase your odds?
He don't really believe that shyt :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh you never invite a woman that you have just met to your actual crib.
I've been inviting broads over the crib my entire life. I always laugh when I hear y'all nikkas say this shyt :heh:

What type of broads are y'all fukking with where you can't even let them know where you live :dahell:

Y'all nikkas be out here giving out fake names, using google voice numbers, and swapping out the license plates on your ride because you associate with hoodrats :scust:

lib123

All Star
Daps
A woman wanting commitment is normal, it’s assuming you can get EVERY man to commit that's the issue.

They try to manipulate the man using the attention they get from other men, buying him little things, or making him feel bad for having other options.

dikk watching is the most overused tactic.

Once the woman’s had a taste for a man out of her league she feels she’s above going back to the men she’s used to because in her mind, it’s a downgrade - even if the man she wants didn’t wife.

This is how a lot of women end up being slides to men with options.

Of course - that’s when the manipulating and guilt-tripping starts.

My cousin did it to her boyfriend.

“Cut those bytches off I’m here now!” :camby:

They now have 2 kids and she’s the breadwinner.

The more she likes herself the quicker she is to walk away.

3 months max.

There are women in 5 year situationships with men they failed to gain commitment from and they tell themselves, “I wasn’t looking for commitment anyway,” :manny: to soften the blow but they know they’re waiting for him to see what they bring to the table.

This is where the, “He’S a NaRcIsSiSt,” jargon comes from; jaded women who got scratched trying to domesticate the alley cat.

Yeah I was just thinking the whole narcissist buzzword label is wildly overused. A lot of dudes just lack the capacity to be fully committed and emotionally available to one person for an extended period.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I've been inviting broads over the crib my entire life. I always laugh when I hear y'all nikkas say this shyt :heh:

What type of broads are y'all fukking with where you can't even let them know where you live :dahell:

Y'all nikkas be out here giving out fake names, using google voice numbers, and swapping out the license plates on your ride because you associate with hoodrats :scust:
While it goes the notion of a man having his own place as a starter vs non-starter in dating, it isn't that wild to restrict new women from being where you may your heads. All hoodrats are not that obvious and sometimes it ain't about hoodrats, you don't do what a "regular" woman wants you to do and you potentially got vandalism...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So inviting a broad over to the crib is tricking now :heh:

You don't even believe that shyt breh :deadrose:

He don't really believe that shyt :mjlol:
I don't, I was just bullshytin. I forgot I even posted this shyt. I fell asleep 2 seconds after I hit reply

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How is it trick shyt if you’re not spending any money? If you had a $50M penthouse in NYC don’t you think it would increase your odds?
It ain't trick shyt. I was bullshytin. Still not a good idea. Don't show your hand and get a girl who's in it for the wrong reasons. Girls have a tendency to show you what you want to see if they like what you can do for them. Always show just enough to where you remain a mystery

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Yeah I was just thinking the whole narcissist buzzword label is wildly overused. A lot of dudes just lack the capacity to be fully committed and emotionally available to one person for an extended period.
Some men aren’t relationship material.

What’s wrong with that?

A man who tells a woman he isn’t built for love is fine, it’s the men who pretend they’re built like that then switch up that cause issues.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Some men aren’t relationship material.

What’s wrong with that?

A man who tells a woman he isn’t built for love is fine, it’s the men who pretend they’re built like that then switch up that cause issues.

Facts. But to be fair a lot of women project their desires onto men thinking they can change their minds and catch feelings. Also, have you noticed that a lot of curvy or “slim thick” women seem to have the highest discrepancy as far as the caliber of men they can attract for hookups/FWBs/Situationships vs committed relationships? If you look at the video models from 20 years ago like Melyssa Ford to the IG models of today, they had or have a lot of high value men trying to get at them yet always appear single or in unstable relationships. I’ve noticed this among women with amazing bodies that I know personally too.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think the rankings can vary by race and culture. Non-Black women don’t prioritize looks and height as much as Black women.
YES, they do lmao

It’s just that culturally they’re taught to go after the bag at a younger age than us. Again- that’s why White girls go crazy in HS and college and then pop up like perfect angels at 24. You think they were sleeping with the most studious guys in school when they were 17, 18, 20? 🤣 They are getting it in with all the guys who are cute and tall. They’re just taught to hone in on the engineer by 23/24/25 because everyone can’t marry the guy with looks & money.

I have seen it with my own eyes. Go from partying and underage drinking in HS to married to an odd-looking attorney within 10yrs. Older white women guide them along the way.

Wasn’t there an article about muslim ladies having anal s3x so that they are still “virgins”? Who you think them girls are sleeping with before marriage? Guys they are purely sexually attracted to. Lmao

This is human nature for all humans.
Women are pickier than men, which gives attractive men a boost. It’s the women who are taught to be strategic who realize the game and start looking for character and/or $.

It’s like the men who only want “baddies” until they realize it’s better to find a good woman with a good heart, and hopefully she’s attractive too. Girls just have to reach this conclusion sooner.

But EVERYONE goes for looks first. What else can you possibly be looking for when you’re young and your hormones start raging 🤣 People gotta be for real

lib123

All Star
Daps
YES, they do lmao

It’s just that culturally they’re taught to go after the bag at a younger age than us. Again- that’s why White girls go crazy in HS and college and then pop up like perfect angels at 24. You think they were sleeping with the most studious guys in school when they were 17, 18, 20? 🤣 They are getting it in with all the guys who are cute and tall. They’re just taught to hone in on the engineer by 23/24/25 because everyone can’t marry the guy with looks & money.

I have seen it with my own eyes. Go from partying and underage drinking in HS to married to an odd-looking attorney within 10yrs. Older white women guide them along the way.

Wasn’t there an article about muslim ladies having anal s3x so that they are still “virgins”? Who you think them girls are sleeping with before marriage? Guys they are purely sexually attracted to. Lmao

Women are pickier than men, which gives attractive men a boost. It’s the women who are taught to be strategic who realize the game and start looking for character and/or $.

It’s like the men who only want “baddies” until they realize it’s better to find a good woman with a good heart, and hopefully she’s attractive too. Girls just have to reach this conclusion sooner.

But EVERYONE goes for looks first. What else can you possibly be looking for when you’re young and your hormones start raging 🤣 People gotta be for real

Very good points. I don’t think it’s just looks for white girls at those young ages tho. It’s also status (eg athlete), charisma and exploration /taboo (eg Black guys) before they get serious. And proximity, if you spend enough time around drunk white girls you’re gonna get chosen for hook ups as long as your decent looking and sociable.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps

They can't help but expose they don't deal with women. A lot of their talking points sound just like the sound bites they got off the Internet. Just taking all those stories in as something to live by

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
YES, they do lmao

All this kills your own argument. Being trained to put the bag over looks and height early means looks and height aren't prioritized the way our women prioritize it. What they liked in high school becomes irrelevant. For us it stays the same much longer.

Until this is addressed the status quo will remain. And the sex bit is you being catty (a woman) lol because it's not relevant to them getting what women are large apparently want.

• Angry
Reactions: BBG