"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
That is not even mathematically possible. There is not even a credible study that backs that.

Forget splitting hairs and being scientific with the numbers, I know from experience the article is correct in that most young men are not out there smashing, but young women are getting laid aplenty.
By the time a woman is in her mid 20s, she has likely seen more sexual partners than a man in his 50s.
Its a small set of very prolific brehs smashing all these women..

lib123

All Star
Daps
Money don't make a man handsome. Just means you got money to provide more comfort but if you aren't willing to spend it. Most women aren't gonna be that interested. Money only helps tricks. Looks and height will always be the winner. Women will cheat on a good man to get with a good looking tall man even if she doesn't appear that to be her type.

Male value to women on average:
  1. Looks
  2. Height
  3. Clout
  4. Money
  5. Respect

Women care about respect the least but demand it the most.

I think the rankings can vary by race and culture. Non-Black women don’t prioritize looks and height as much as Black women.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think the rankings can vary by race and culture. Non-Black women don’t prioritize looks and height as much as Black women.
That's due to inheritance. Blacks get blocked out of inheritance as a collective. I didn't add inheritance because it's a benefit of white supremacy as a collective

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Forget splitting hairs and being scientific with the numbers, I know from experience the article is correct in that most young men are not out there smashing, but young women are getting laid aplenty.
By the time a woman is in her mid 20s, she has likely seen more sexual partners than a man in his 50s.
Its a small set of very prolific brehs smashing all these women..

But the flaw in your argument is assuming that most women are sleeping around. Now if we were to look at the brehs or men that are deemed desirable. Men that re desirable can afford to be picky, and they are not going to have the same standards as a man that has little to no options. Desirable men do not have a scarcity mindset. For example, the top twenty percent of men might only be attracted to women that are in the top 35 percent, but most will try and pursue the top five percent. Look at rappers and athletes that go after the same type of women. Women can practice celibacy, and they can go through long periods without having sex.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People underestimating 80/20 is laughable.
It’s really even smaller in more competitive places like NYC, LA, ATL, etc. it’s really more like 85/15.

Women are biologically very picky people and anyone who has close, honest relationships with women knows this. They are not easily satisfied. What you’re missing is just because a woman sleeps with or entertains a guy or even has kids with and marries a guy doesn’t mean she’s actually interested or wants him.

When they can’t lock down that 15% they’re chasing, they will use the rest of guys for their needs. But they only truly desire that 15-20% and will lust after them in private, while staying with the placeholder in order to maintain a socially acceptable appearance of a married or partnered woman.

lib123

All Star
Daps
That's due to inheritance. Blacks get blocked out of inheritance as a collective. I didn't add inheritance because it's a benefit of white supremacy as a collective

Yeah that’s true but I think slavery also played a role. A lot of Black women were forced to breed with the biggest and strongest Black men. I’m sure many told themselves they liked those types of dudes to soften the blow of those horrendous circumstances.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
People underestimating 80/20 is laughable.
It’s really even smaller in more competitive places like NYC, LA, ATL, etc. it’s really more like 85/15.

Women are biologically very picky people and anyone who has close, honest relationships with women knows this. They are not easily satisfied. What you’re missing is because a woman sleeps with or entertains a guy or even has kids with and marries a guy doesn’t mean she’s actually interested or wants him.

When they can’t lock down that 15% they’re chasing, they will use the rest of guys for their needs. But they only truly desire that 15-20% and will lust after them in private, while staying with the placeholder in order to maintain a socially acceptable appearance

The 80/20 rule is inconclusive because it was based on an online dating app. Dating apps are not an accurate measure because of the abundance of options and people tend to be more superficial, picky or desperate. Most women are not going to date a guy that is in the top percentile, and that is based on numbers and proximity. The less a man puts himself out there, the fewer options he has.

Yeah that’s true but I think slavery also played a role. A lot of Black women were forced to breed with the biggest and strongest Black men. I’m sure many told themselves they liked those types of dudes to soften the blow of those horrendous circumstances.

Men being taller and stronger is a universal attraction. And it is biological.

lib123

All Star
Daps
The 80/20 rule is inconclusive because it was based on an online dating app. Dating apps are not an accurate measure because of the abundance of options and people tend to be more superficial, picky or desperate. Most women are not going to date a guy that is in the top percentile, and that is based on numbers and proximity. The less a man puts himself out there, the fewer options he has.

Agreed but the preference is stronger among Black women.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I’m not basing anything off of a study or dating app. I don’t even use apps and advocate against using them to meet women because it’s unnatural.

I’m basing this off of experience and the experience of others. I’m attractive and from NYC where I have endless dating experience as well as friends. I also witnessed this rule in action in college, where true sexual dynamics are on full display. I’ve also been close with many women of different races who share their true feelings and experiences with me. Women are extremely open and candid about these things with men they actually desire.

Women only truly desire a man who statistically would fall in the top 20% of men. They do not think in those terms, but the qualities of the men they fantasize about, lust for and deeply desire are not common. Women are naturally very particular people who are not easily satisfied. When they can’t get what they want, they unhappily settle for what they can get. This is reality

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is how I know for a fact who really was outside and just be typing shyt :russ:
The amount of dummies and no living muthafukkas on this website is astonishing :dead:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Probably a lot more childless women. Also more 40+ women who get baby fever either trying to play house with financially struggling dudes or throwing pregnancy “Hail Mary’s” at Grant Hill and Russell Wilson type standup dudes to pressure commitment.

Ciara the blueprint :francis:

Ciara-and-50-Cent.jpg

ciara-15-carat-engagement-ring-future-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

6fec1516-d136-4fcd-bbfa-5956f521fa6d-GTY_1140667696.JPG

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I used to think the 80/20 rule was a LIE.

BUT THEN.

There was time where I was talking to two women I met off a dating app.

I called one who told me she was going out with her friends and asked me to come.

After that call I immediately called the other woman and she said she was also going out to a spot with her friends so couldn’t see me that night. I asked her the name of the place and it was the exact place the first woman told me she was going.

At this point part of me was thinking “talk about a coincidence :patrice:

So I go anyway. When I get there I meet up with the first woman and she introduces me to her friends. Now one of her friends is immediately giving me a :birdman: attitude. The first woman tells me her name and it’s the same as the second woman I was also talking to. After a few minutes it hit me as to who she really was:mjlol:

The whole night the second woman doesn’t say a word to me. She leaves early. I then get a nasty text where she tells me that the the other woman is her best friend :dead: