"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
THIS.

Rotate at 2-3 spots, become a regular, be cool with security, bartenders. Ppl notice that and want to buddy/buddy with you.

Also tip well. I’ve had a few bartenders line me up purely off of the strength of tipping well every time I came.
I’m gonna try this…

Once I get a vasectomy next year, IT IS ON…
:wow:

Daps
Everybody knows the open secret that most women tend to share the same pool of men. The 80/20 rule is real. Unfortunately, modern day, western idiocy like to treat women like children and fail to tell them to grow up.

Also, a society where men are 'checking out' is doomed to fail in the long run. Remember, men build and maintain civilisation not women.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Indeed. And back then I was just living life, not worrying about clout and followers and shyt.
I've also heard "men fall in love with their eyes, women fall in love with their ears"
I've seen that so many times. Big fat sloppy dudes with DIMES, cuz they had a mouthpiece
Shut the fukk up. You saw no such thing.

Give an example of mouthpiece.

Daps
One thing that has been said and I do agree with is that men need to go out more. But more importantly, I say that men need to have more obscure and even 'lame' hobbies and dare I say it, even hang out with groups of 'lames'.

Play some board games with friends and/or a group like mancala, checkers/draughts, shogi, etc.
Get into birdwatching or trainspotting (don't forget the anoraks. LOL British joke)
Play some darts, go bowling, curling even.
Participate in a pub quiz (more of a UK thing... it's fun).
Participate in basket weaving.

And so on

Don't make the lonely, traditionally, geeky collection hobbies (video games, comic books, manga, toys, etc) your only habit.

Once you start an obscure hobby, prioritise it over every 304. It's funny seeing hoes get mad when you rather play a board game with your friend or a local group than be with them.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I honestly have a friend who slept with 12 women this month.. degenerate ish

But he’s out every night ..mon to Sunday recruiting from bar to bar

Empty life but if anyone wants to have a rotation of women..you gotta put in the work

The 80/20 rule only applies if you sit at home
Bullshyt. I'm out all the time and approaching constantly. It's all about looks.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm an ugly guy and I go out often and know where to find women and have a HUGE circle full of women.

It is NOT overblown. In fact, it's closer to 95/5 than 80/20

That is why you need a crew that knows how and where to meet these women.

And too many dudes losing in the dating game. When people think that it's rigged and have no chance of winning, is when they mentally tap out and do :demonic: stuff.

Daps
It's DEFINITELY overblown. These nikkas don't go outside. On the internet? Sure, 80/20 applies. shyt changes in the real world though.
Well yeah, but the vast majority of younger people spend their time on the internet. Tinder or hinge might be hell but to the average Gen Z dude that basically lives in front of his computer, it's better than cold approaching chicks IRL.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
One thing that has been said and I do agree with is that men need to go out more. But more importantly, I say that men need to have more obscure and even 'lame' hobbies and dare I say it, even hang out with groups of 'lames'.

Play some board games with friends and/or a group like mancala, checkers/draughts, shogi, etc.
Get into birdwatching or trainspotting (don't forget the anoraks. LOL British joke)
Play some darts, go bowling, curling even.
Participate in a pub quiz (more of a UK thing... it's fun).
Participate in basket weaving.

And so on

Don't make the lonely, traditionally, geeky collection hobbies (video games, comic books, manga, toys, etc) your only habit.

Once you start an obscure hobby, prioritise it over every 304. It's funny seeing hoes get mad when you rather play a board game with your friend or a local group than be with them.
No. This will not help this particular issue.