"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
This is the outcry of women who tried to move like alpha males and failed.

Men aren’t encouraged to give her chance they’re encouraged to pursue resources and punch above their weight, hence why it’s common to see a beautiful woman with a eh looking man than the other way around.

Handsome men with their shyt together are fussier about who they cuff and these are the men causing all the mayhem.

They can get him to smash til he’s bored but it rarely moves into exclusivity.

Women could easily date and put sex on ice until their emotional needs are met first but they can’t shake the fallacy that good p*ssy keeps a man out the streets and EVERY WOMAN thinks she has good p*ssy.

The solution is to figure out who you are as an individual, what you need from a relationship at this point in your life and solely invest in men whose values align with yours.

THEN the right man will come along.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If you approach all the time you should at least have a little success.
Most dudes don't even approach
See, I'm not saying you won't have some success. I've had success.

I'm saying that the success that you DO get has less to do with your words and more to do with how physically attractive that woman finds you.

People make it seem that just approaching is enough to make a woman want to fukk you.

As if women are just robots waiting for you to press the on button.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
See, I'm not saying you won't have some success. I've had success.

I'm saying that the success that you DO get has less to do with your words and more to do with how physically attractive that woman finds you.

People make it seem that just approaching is enough to make a woman want to fukk you.

As if women are just robots waiting for you to press the on button.
I feel ya pain, breh…😣

We all wish we were Tyrone…:wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
She doesn't mention it, but the growing number of men who don't want to feel like 'consolation prizes' will contribute to the bitterness some of these women feel. If a woman lowers her standards for a man that was essentially a non-starter to her, and even he isn't interested, and she knows based on past experience that the 'high value' men she's been going for will not commit. She's stuck in a lose-lose situation. :picard:

I don't know how we fix this without anyone feeling disrespected. If women are told to avoid these top 20% of men and give other men a chance, you're policing and trying to control their bodies and their sexuality, you're p*ssy watching and asking them to settle for less than they're entitled to. If you tell men to not reject women who've been the playthings of these top 20 men, then you're emasculating them, encouraging simping and settling for less.

I'm really curious to see how society and dating will look in the future. More men are checking out of the so-called "game" than ever. I wonder where this will leave future generations of men and women :patrice:

lib123

All Star
Daps
This is the outcry of women who tried to move like alpha males and failed.

Men aren’t encouraged to give her chance they’re encouraged to pursue resources and punch above their weight, hence why it’s common to see a beautiful woman with a eh looking man than the other way around.

Handsome men with their shyt together are fussier about who they cuff and these are the men causing all the mayhem.

They can get him to smash til he’s bored but it rarely moves into exclusivity.

Women could easily date and put sex on ice until their emotional needs are met first but they can’t shake the fallacy that good p*ssy keeps a man out the streets and EVERY WOMAN thinks she has good p*ssy.

The solution is to figure out who you are as an individual, what you need from a relationship at this point in your life and solely invest in men whose values align with yours.

THEN the right man will come along.

Very good analysis. Seems like a lot of women are being driven by ego, thinking they're the one who can get dude to commit. From your perspective as a woman and/or other women you know, how do women interpret these situationships? Have you noticed most try giving an ultimatum after a month or two to force exclusivity? And by when do they usually walk away after realizing dude isn't going to commit?

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm really curious to see how society and dating will look in the future. More men are checking out of the so-called "game" than ever. I wonder where this will leave future generations of men and women :patrice:

Probably a lot more childless women. Also more 40+ women who get baby fever either trying to play house with financially struggling dudes or throwing pregnancy “Hail Mary’s” at Grant Hill and Russell Wilson type standup dudes to pressure commitment.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Very good analysis. Seems like a lot of women are being driven by ego, thinking they're the one who can get dude to commit.
A woman wanting commitment is normal, it’s assuming you can get EVERY man to commit that's the issue.
From your perspective as a woman and/or other women you know, how do women interpret these situationships?
They try to manipulate the man using the attention they get from other men, buying him little things, or making him feel bad for having other options.

dikk watching is the most overused tactic.

Once the woman’s had a taste for a man out of her league she feels she’s above going back to the men she’s used to because in her mind, it’s a downgrade - even if the man she wants didn’t wife.

This is how a lot of women end up being slides to men with options.
Have you noticed most try giving an ultimatum after a month or two to force exclusivity?
Of course - that’s when the manipulating and guilt-tripping starts.

My cousin did it to her boyfriend.

“Cut those bytches off I’m here now!” :camby:

They now have 2 kids and she’s the breadwinner.
And by when do they usually walk away after realizing dude isn't going to commit?
The more she likes herself the quicker she is to walk away.

3 months max.

There are women in 5 year situationships with men they failed to gain commitment from and they tell themselves, “I wasn’t looking for commitment anyway,” :manny: to soften the blow but they know they’re waiting for him to see what they bring to the table.

This is where the, “He’S a NaRcIsSiSt,” jargon comes from; jaded women who got scratched trying to domesticate the alley cat.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
While you don't have to partake in the hookup culture, in some cities, it's stronger than others. When I lived in DC, it was a damn near pandemic levels. It was hard to find one person not down for hooking up.

Every city is different. Some are more reasonable than others. The problem with the hookup culture, unless you just want to fukk all of the time, it's expensive. And if you just want to fukk all of time, women have to find you to be very desirable. So it's not easy by an stretch for the average guy. Moreso the standout guy who always got the hoes he coveted.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A woman wanting commitment is normal, it’s assuming you can get EVERY man to commit that's the issue.

They try to manipulate the man using the attention they get from other men, buying him little things, or making him feel bad for having other options.

dikk watching is the most overused tactic.

Once the woman’s had a taste for a man out of her league she feels she’s above going back to the men she’s used to because in her mind, it’s a downgrade - even if the man she wants didn’t wife.

This is how a lot of women end up being slides to men with options.

Of course - that’s when the manipulating and guilt-tripping starts.

My cousin did it to her boyfriend.

“Cut those bytches off I’m here now!” :camby:

They now have 2 kids and she’s the breadwinner.

The more she likes herself the quicker she is to walk away.

3 months max.

There are women in 5 year situationships with men they failed to gain commitment from and they tell themselves, “I wasn’t looking for commitment anyway,” :manny: to soften the blow but they know they’re waiting for him to see what they bring to the table.

This is where the, “He’S a NaRcIsSiSt,” jargon comes from; jaded women who got scratched trying to domesticate the alley cat.
That's not just women who think that but I will say, you can tell when you are shooting above your level. You get the to the left in important times messages. I remember I was bored with regular girls and wanted celebs. Other than the older ones who were way older than me at the time, the ones my age just played me to the left. They responded but clearly more friendzone. It was clear, unless i am in or around this lane, I won't eat. I wasn't the only, my homie who looked like Trey Songz tried the same when he went after hoopz and other celebs and got played to the left.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
That's not just women who think that but I will say, you can tell when you are shooting above your level. You get the to the left in important times messages. I remember I was bored with regular girls and wanted celebs. Other than the older ones who were way older than me at the time, the ones my age just played me to the left. They responded but clearly more friendzone. It was clear, unless i am in or around this lane, I won't eat. I wasn't the only, my homie who looked like Trey Songz tried the same when he went after hoopz and other celebs and got played to the left.
Hoopz has had access to men who were handsome and wealthy.

She’ll be a concubine before settling for anything less.

My cousin’s mentality was looks >> earning potential.

Money makes 99% of men handsome anyway so a lot of women will forgo handsomeness if the man can provide her a better lifestyle.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This popped up on my feed cause it went viral. Posted a few days ago but nearly half a milli views :hubie:

Cliffs:
-The small minority of very attractive men control hookup culture and women go along with it because they're conditioned to think sex is not a big deal and is a way of asserting feminine independence

-Women catch feelings first. The guy that she's interested in isn't ready for commitment and wants to continue exploring his options as a desired man in his prime and the 'relationship' ends.

-Bitterness eventually sets in once a woman has gone through this enough times.

-Men are turning to Only Fans for a simulated girlfriend experience because they're tired of being invisible and rejected

-It also encourages them to fall into manosphere scams

-The top 15% of men will feel lonely and empty if they grow out of hookup culture and can't find a partner. They'll feel they wasted their time.

She doesn't mention it, but the growing number of men who don't want to feel like 'consolation prizes' will contribute to the bitterness some of these women feel. If a woman lowers her standards for a man that was essentially a non-starter to her, and even he isn't interested, and she knows based on past experience that the 'high value' men she's been going for will not commit. She's stuck in a lose-lose situation. :picard:

I don't know how we fix this without anyone feeling disrespected. If women are told to avoid these top 20% of men and give other men a chance, you're policing and trying to control their bodies and their sexuality, you're p*ssy watching and asking them to settle for less than they're entitled to. If you tell men to not reject women who've been the playthings of these top 20 men, then you're emasculating them, encouraging simping and settling for less. I'm not sway, I don't have the answers but it's interesting seeing a woman understand this perspective.

Edit: here's the video she made addressing the ladies

JustPearlyThings didn't teach ya'll a thang; still falling for the banana in the tale pipe. :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hoopz has had access to men who were handsome and wealthy.

She’ll be a concubine before settling for anything less.

My cousin’s mentality was looks >> earning potential.

Money makes 99% of men handsome anyway so a lot of women will forgo handsomeness if the man can provide her a better lifestyle.
Money don't make a man handsome. Just means you got money to provide more comfort but if you aren't willing to spend it. Most women aren't gonna be that interested. Money only helps tricks. Looks and height will always be the winner. Women will cheat on a good man to get with a good looking tall man even if she doesn't appear that to be her type.

Male value to women on average:
  1. Looks
  2. Height
  3. Clout
  4. Money
  5. Respect

Women care about respect the least but demand it the most.