The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
imo, and im gonna get some hate for this, but blacks should adapt the same mentality as whites when called a racial slur. most whites only use "******" as a last resort to get under your skin. if blacks were to start laughing in the face of cacs who call them ******s/monkeys/c00ns, rather than reacting negatively, the word would likely lose its power and simultaneously confuse the fukk out of racist cacs. what would they have then to exert their false sense of superiority over you as a black person? especially since most whites deny that they get any special treatment simply for being white. :jbhmm:

some would say that a man can only take so much disrespect, but racial slurs don't have to be that breaking point, they can be as silly an insult as calling someone a "buttface" or some shyt if you let them be. YOU decide how much power an insult/word has over you, not the person using it. It's not like we're still being lynched in bulk simply for not kissing up to white folks. Like I said, cacs dont get mad when you call them racial slurs because they have a superiority complex. If blacks exhibited the same" :yeshrug: "reaction as a whole to being called a racial slur then I truly wonder how cacs would react.

And yes, I know the history of the word plays a large part in why we react the way we do when someone of another race uses it, my questions still stands though :jbhmm:

sidenote: Pig skins is by far the best racial slur ive heard for white people

i think it also depends on the age of the person sayin ni99er tbh

compare an old white man that is 70 years vs a 20 year old white female

the venom is different

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not sure if anybody has said this yet but I've noticed that the word "Racist" is the most effective slur for white people.

Quickest way to turn a white man red is to call him a racist. Peckerwood is comedy, that's probably my favorite racial slur ever and when used right it has a little snap to it but it's just so clever cutesy. But called a racist is worse than actually being one..nobody really REALLY wants to be seen as a racist or a bigot unless they are out on the fringe.

I mean they used to lynch blacks out in the open...at some point even racist whites were like come on guys :whoa:

Now those same type of people are only overtly racist when pushed to show a degree of anger that lies out of social acceptance...ironically, calling them racist is the quickest way to get them there :laugh:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
the word black has the same venom and negativity

I agree with this. The English language is inherently racist. "Black" has a negative connotation with nearly everything in our language. Black cats, blackballed, blackmail, black magic, so on and so forth. "Black" is defined as ugly and evil by most of our idioms and common phrases.

Exactly, and it's all derivative of "Negro" anyway...at what point did "black" people call themselves that?

And aside from the whole racism thing, I study NLP. Even when "race" isn't a factor, black or anything dark is always going to elicit a fearful response. Like you said in our language everything is duality, light/dark. The bad cowboy always has on the black hat in the westerns...examples can be seen in so many things.

People don't understand how much words play with the nervous system. people often like to dismiss something as "semantics" not realizing semantic depth is an important piece of the communication puzzle. They've done studies on how people (white and black) respond differently to scenarios when a person is described as "black" vs "African American". Imagine a cops brain when "black+male" comes across the scanner.

If we were more creative with our descriptions of one another things would be different.

It's much more difficult to make a snap judgement about someone who is "tan" or "brown" or "peach" colored which is why within the game of white supremacy there is no need for the rest of the colors along the spectrum...you don't call Asians "yellow people" like that. You already have good/bad, high/low, white/black...the hierarchy has been established within the language.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

One of the reasons why Hip Hop is so powerful because it's so effective and generating it's own language patterns.

Compare rap to other genre's of music, how much redneck-speak do you need to know to listen to country? In Hip Hop (the culture) we turn phrases upside down and inside out at a rate that you won't find elsewhere I feel.

Add that to the fact that it's essentially post hypnotic suggestion...shyt can get SPOOKY :laugh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It all comes back to ones previous assertations and assumptions. If these are strong and rock-bottom solid, then your fine. We all walk on concrete.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
All of our racial slurs for whites are words that put them in a position of power.

Cracker - The one who cracks the whip on your back

Honkey - I'm outside honking my horn to get some Black pu$$y

None of these are truly demeaning

:dead:

I thought cracker just meant white since crackers are usually a light/white colour

I dunno wtf honky is supposed to mean, I always thought it was some country western shyt like hillbillies or something

I never heard anyone say cac in my life til I started posting on the Coli in April. Still don't really know wtf it means...is it just short for Caucasian?

Everybody in the world is racist. We all root for the black dude on Jeopardy. Same with everybody.

Not to get off topic, but I don't give a shyt if people make racist jokes or paint themselves on Halloween. If they didn't go out and attack people, I would never think about them (so cool if blacks or whoever is "also" racist. Long as they stay in they lane it don't matter).

I always root for the black families in Family Feud and hope they win the car/grand prize. I get mad when the southern hillbilly families beat the black families

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Two words...white-trash.

White people find that offensive even when other white people call them that :pachaha:

Honkey?:beli: Cracker?:skip: CAC?:leostare: Redneck?:ld: Y'all in grade school? Y'all auditioning for Comic view?:bryan:
Those aren't offensive enough because they aren't tied to any negative connotations that white people associate with ridicule and opression...as been stated in this shyt. You want to insult a white person? Insult THEM, personally, don't use any term.

:pacspit:
"You white, inbred smelly motherfukker. fukk you and your mother who's also your sister, dude."
shyt plays up on their emotions and you get whatever response you was looking for with them insults.:smugdraper:
White man, Black man, Indian chief, I treat you with the same level of love and respect as you treat me. We are all human beings and I ain't going to treat you out of order unless you give me a reason to:ufdup:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
folks were getting lynched while called ******, how many white folks were lynched while called cracker?

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I laugh whenever something racist is said to me (im black) it makes them mad knowing I dont get mad or affected by words. they definitely never want to throw hands so :yeshrug:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
imo, and im gonna get some hate for this, but blacks should adapt the same mentality as whites when called a racial slur. most whites only use "******" as a last resort to get under your skin. if blacks were to start laughing in the face of cacs who call them ******s/monkeys/c00ns, rather than reacting negatively, the word would likely lose its power and simultaneously confuse the fukk out of racist cacs. what would they have then to exert their false sense of superiority over you as a black person? especially since most whites deny that they get any special treatment simply for being white. :jbhmm:

some would say that a man can only take so much disrespect, but racial slurs don't have to be that breaking point, they can be as silly an insult as calling someone a "buttface" or some shyt if you let them be. YOU decide how much power an insult/word has over you, not the person using it. It's not like we're still being lynched in bulk simply for not kissing up to white folks. Like I said, cacs dont get mad when you call them racial slurs because they have a superiority complex. If blacks exhibited the same" :yeshrug: "reaction as a whole to being called a racial slur then I truly wonder how cacs would react.

And yes, I know the history of the word plays a large part in why we react the way we do when someone of another race uses it, my questions still stands though :jbhmm:

sidenote: Pig skins is by far the best racial slur ive heard for white people
giphy.gif

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
you have to hit them with their historical savagery, that usually works.

name calling is weak, I like to hit them over the head with facts cause they can look that shyt up after I've put them in their place

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
The best slurs target insecurities.

Call a fat person chubbs.
Call a short person midget.
Call a person with bad acne pizza face.
Call anyone ugly (almost everyone is insecure about looks)

The main reason white men hate black men more than they hate any other group is because they feel threatened by black mens masculinity, so target that. Use slurs that make them feel feminine, weak, etc.