The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ive actually thought about this ALOT. We should start calling white people ******s. And i mean in a demeaning way instead of calling ourselves that. Lets just give it back to em:yeshrug:
I prefer cacs but do what you feel.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Everybody in the world is racist. We all root for the black dude on Jeopardy. Same with everybody.

Not to get off topic, but I don't give a shyt if people make racist jokes or paint themselves on Halloween. If they didn't go out and attack people, I would never think about them (so cool if blacks or whoever is "also" racist. Long as they stay in they lane it don't matter).

i hate when people say this, no, not everyone on earth is racist. why would i root for the black guy on jeopardy just bc we are both black? i have my own things in life going on, don't have to live through other people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mad, CAC?:russ:

Yes I'm mad you can't keep your troll act, I was expecting something funny

entertain me, isn't that what you here for, what happened to the clever troll of yesterday

I've completely flipped your troll game on you and you haven't in realized, you cacs are the true monkeys

you inferior to me, you can't out think me, you can't think as fast as me, you wanna be me

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Yes I'm mad you can't keep your troll act, I was expecting something funny

entertain me, isn't that what you here for, what happened to the clever troll of yesterday

I've completely flipped your troll game on you and you haven't in realized, you cacs are the true monkeys

you inferior to me, you can't out think me, you can't think as fast as me, you wanna be me
:mjlol:This CAC using all the militant vocabulary.

You'll never be Black, CAC.:umad: