The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Only slurs that get a white people are ethnic ones imo. Call me a potato muncher, fenian, taig, paddy etc I am deeply insulted. Probably the same calling an italian a wop or greaseball andmentioning the holocaust around Jews, calling scots jocks etc. every ethnic group has something.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Unless they have a European background then slurs don't work on white people.

Worked with a black guy once and he told me when his wife and him would fight, he called her a white ******. She was so uncomfortable with it, that it stopped most arguments. He did the same to her family when they were getting divorced lol.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
In my experience, every time I've called a cac c*nt a "White bytch"....it's went down! Say it w the same venom "******" was once spewed w and I promise you'll get a reaction. Sometimes the response is straight silence surprise and embarrassment.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Low key "black" is a slur too. :mjpls:

What OP stated was true but pretty fukkin obvious I would hope. :heh:

Slurs don't bother me. Only tells me that :umad:

I remember this old white lady got mad at me and mumbled something about "******". I just laughed at her and told her it was a new day and they had lost the country and she was probably gonna have some mixed grandbabies. :yeshrug: :umad:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Can't hit 'em in the race, cause there's no equivalent.

Gotta hit 'em in the class.

They take stuff like "Trailer Trash/White Trash" reeeeeeeal serious. :francis:

Your ancestors owned my ancestors, but somehow we earned land and houses while you were raised in a trailer park sitting on a handed down half acre of swampland.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Slurs do bother at least some of them to a degree, but just not as much. They aren't completely immune to it.

White People don't get MAD they too busy getting MONEY and laugh at our insignificant black azzes cause we so funny

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody in the world is racist. We all root for the black dude on Jeopardy. Same with everybody.

Not to get off topic, but I don't give a shyt if people make racist jokes or paint themselves on Halloween. If they didn't go out and attack people, I would never think about them (so cool if blacks or whoever is "also" racist. Long as they stay in they lane it don't matter).

That's being prejudiced or unfairly biased.
Racist and racism is systematic and institutional. You can be prejudiced but if you support racism as in systematic discrimination then yeah. A black person can be racist if he supports separatism or segregation.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
9 out of 10 times I am on the whole worth more as a human being than the name caller ever will be.

So it hasn't phased me since I proved that a Black Man can lead. People in the workplace come to me for help. I am looked up to. White people ask me to help them market their businesses and websites properly and investigate why their web presence is bad and what they can do. They are reliant upon my expertise.:smugbiden:

So the word shouldn't mean anything to successful Blacks. If a ****** is so bad and useless then why are you hiring and relying upon us?:mjpls:

When I switch jobs in a couple of months my dept. will feel the pain big time. This is why I constantly get offers to return to the places I've left. They win new business but without the proper talent they won't have it for long. :manny:

Yes they don't only want this ****** back they NEED him. If being a ****** is this, I can deal with it. :ld:

My success level is above what most CACs in middle America (and NYC) dream of. :sas2:

I don't like boasting about my position in life, but when it comes to racists yes I will flaunt my achievements to negate their argument, stereotypes and generalizations. :ufdup:

The best way we can show Black Lives Matter is to be in a position of technical knowledge that most CACs can't muster. Businesses today are dependent upon complex technologies and the holders of knowledge of these technologies will wield high levels of power and influence. :demonic:

Indians understand the technologies but they lack the communication skill and acculturation to translate the technical events into actionable business endeavors and strategy.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Just call them racist. They will flip and try heir hardest to say they aren't. Every time you see them in presence of other people just say loud as fukk "That's the racist that works here" ect.

I troll any cac that comes off a racist or a$$hole to me

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Everybody in the world is racist. We all root for the black dude on Jeopardy. Same with everybody.

Not to get off topic, but I don't give a shyt if people make racist jokes or paint themselves on Halloween. If they didn't go out and attack people, I would never think about them (so cool if blacks or whoever is "also" racist. Long as they stay in they lane it don't matter).

pale face alert!