The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The problem is you guys need to update your hate speech. Devil, Cracker and honkey is so 70s and 80s. I call them savages, pedophiles, little dikks, rapist, cave beast, neanderthal (they really don't like that one), peckerwood, trailer trash, pale and reccessive, casper, wet dog, sister fukker, etc. People don't like being insulted period so miss with that bull not working on them. You just have to know what buttons to press.
:banderas:

other than cave beast, that's some good shyt.

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
All of our racial slurs for whites are words that put them in a position of power.

Cracker - The one who cracks the whip on your back

Honkey - I'm outside honking my horn to get some Black pu$$y

None of these are truly demeaning

Go read a book, nikka.

"In The Sensitivity of White People and the Problem of Race in America, I proposed that the term “cracker,” when used in reference to white people, originated when black slaves equated racist bosses with the cracking sound of the whips they wielded. That etymology came to me by way of black friends in whose family lore this story lives.

Recently, a reader challenged my folkloric etymology of “cracker,” leading me to do a little research. I checked Wikipedia and found this etymology. The first couple of theories agree that the sound of a whip is the source of the term. But, as looking things up in Wikipedia is no substitute for “research,” I turned to Nell Irvin Painter‘s remarkable historical account of the creation of the white “race,” The History of White People.

Painter points to an early use of the term “cracker” in reference to European bond servants being shipped abroad in the early 1700s as part of the English effort to punish Irish insurrectionists. This class of servant was considered the dregs of English society, and they and their descendents continued to be regarded as such in North America. So, according to Painter, “cracker” may originally have been a term used for white slaves."

The Origins of the Term “Cracker”

:dead: at the honkey explanation. nikkas'll believe anything the white man tellem.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You are not doing it right. Call them Edomites, colonizers, or small hats. Then watch their color change

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They aren't bothered by meaningless playground insults like calling them crackers..:comeon:

Remind them they're cultural and religion thieves, genocidal maniacs and edomites from the caves of Europe.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think calling them racist gets them really mad. I've noticed they absolutely hate being called racist more than any slurs
I agree but they are starting to lean into it more and now the whole “everyone can be racist.” narrative Takes the sting out a little.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Yall are mentally weak af (or just dumb af). Talking about calling them crackers don’t affect them :stopitslime: . Calling them one for sure works them up. They are literally crackers…salty, fragile, and of zero substance. The problem is yall don’t use it enough to give it substance. Yet yall become rocket scientists arguing the justification of the word nikka. They got 100 slurs for yo black ass but yall can barely come up with 3.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Nothing gets white dudes more heated then saying they have white privilege.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
All of our racial slurs for whites are words that put them in a position of power.

Cracker - The one who cracks the whip on your back

Honkey - I'm outside honking my horn to get some Black pu$$y

None of these are truly demeaning
"Colonizer" also falls under this

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i've found that every race hates "you people" so that's what i use when i wanna piss someone off

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
White people dont get mad at shyt like that, you gotta get specific

If hes irish, say his mothers a drunk

italian, ginzo pizza eating savage greaseball wop all work but if hes dark, call him a black slur and watch how mad he gets

Jewish, .. well you know

Cracka only works down south with dumber white people.