The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess white people really don't get mad at racial slurs. I've called you a CAC all day and you keep coming back for more, CAC.:lolbron:

:lolbron:

first you said I was mad, now I'm not, which one is it

I ran circle around you

all the way out of character now, let that cacness shine

your trolling days are done, you washed up, only that wannabe super spade vegas cac is paying attention to you

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your troll game is at an all time low, you're not even making sense

When Tiger's wood caddy said "Black ass" in referring to Tiger Woods, he meant ******

the word black is used just as hatefully as ******, that was the point I was making

but you lack any type of cognitive thinking
and the dumb ass cacs that dapped you proved my point:umad:for no reason at all

I'm too high because I thought he was agreeing with you.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called a white man a ****** like a cac and he got upset and looked flabergasted.

:gladbron:

I've done the same thing, Breh. I also use thug, savages, and gang bangers when I see a group of them.

It pisses white people the fukk off while confusing them too. :pachaha:

I dunno 'bout doing it regularly but it's definitely a fun thing to do to just catch a CAC outta nowhere

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
All of our racial slurs for whites are words that put them in a position of power.

Cracker - The one who cracks the whip on your back

Honkey - I'm outside honking my horn to get some Black pu$$y

None of these are truly demeaning
Exactly

I cringe so hard when people call cacs "Devils" or "esau" :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why be mad over being called a cracker,white devil by people you look down on :manny:

The meaning/image of rednecks = Dem Good ole hardwo'kin, conservative,Proud Murican boys :smugfavre:.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I called this one white guy a mark and he lost his shyt. I was laughing so much I couldn't fight him.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
I call white dudes cracker to their faces all the time. I don't care if they get mad or not, but they usually do and it's pretty fukking funny. :russ:

Actually when it does happen, they tend to get scared cause they want to fight me, but they know they ain't fukking with my hand game. I've had 6 foot white dudes walk away from me nervously when I'm not even in their weight class. :ehh:

Anyway as one of the more chill cacs, Louis C.K. actually has a great skit on this shyt. You can just hear the nervous laughter coming from the audience when they realize everything he's saying is true.

I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people, cause we're gonna pay hard for this shyt, you know that. We're not just gonna fall from number 1 to number 2, they're gonna hold us down and fukk us in the ass forever. And we totally deserve it.

Damn straight. :pachaha: