The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Wrong wrong wrong :umad:

Its how you say the insult that gets people offended.

You ever tell a white person to stop being a pedo:mjpls:
You ever tell a white person to stop fukking their animals?:mjpls:
You ever tell a white person that their uncle is their dad?:bryan:

They get maaad as fukk. Either you yourself are wack and they don't feel threatened by you when you insult them, or you need to step your insult game up. :sas2:

Not even playing, I be getting these white folks heaated when they push me. Just gotta know what buttons to push:sas1:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i hate when people say this, no, not everyone on earth is racist. why would i root for the black guy on jeopardy just bc we are both black? i have my own things in life going on, don't have to live through other people.

THIS. Whites folks always try to even the fictional playing field as if racism goes both ways when they are getting called out on it or you are exposing the system so the won't take blame.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White people wanna race racism soooooo bad LOL........ They have tricked themselves into thinking they are facing oppression........ White people strange as fukk.... If you can avoid contact with them, DO IT...... A lot of white people are mentally ill................ Step back and watch them....... THEY ARE NOT NORMAL.............

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if anybody has said this yet but I've noticed that the word "Racist" is the most effective slur for white people.

Quickest way to turn a white man red is to call him a racist. Peckerwood is comedy, that's probably my favorite racial slur ever and when used right it has a little snap to it but it's just so clever cutesy. But called a racist is worse than actually being one..nobody really REALLY wants to be seen as a racist or a bigot unless they are out on the fringe.

I mean they used to lynch blacks out in the open...at some point even racist whites were like come on guys :whoa:

Now those same type of people are only overtly racist when pushed to show a degree of anger that lies out of social acceptance...ironically, calling them racist is the quickest way to get them there :laugh:

When you call them a white supremacist it throws them to left. I tried this before they start flip flopping..

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Also keep in mind folks...when you use slurs to describe whites as a collective, it really doesn't hold as much weight for obvious reasons....BUT if you use slurs to describe individual white ethnic groups, then it does sting a little especially if you use them with stereotypes.

For example...try calling an Italian a "greasy wop"...or try calling polish people "dumb pollacks"...or try calling someone a "back stabbing Jew " ( and yes I know anyone can be a Jew, but you know what I mean)...

See a lot of these people try to shield themselves around the catch-all empowering notion of being "white" because they know they benefit from that title and it will erase the stereotypes of their predominant ethnic heritage that was developed when they were "minorities",... but break them down by ethnicity and it will eat into them like meal worms.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
White people wanna race racism soooooo bad LOL........ They have tricked themselves into thinking they are facing oppression........ White people strange as fukk.... If you can avoid contact with them, DO IT...... A lot of white people are mentally ill................ Step back and watch them....... THEY ARE NOT NORMAL.............

THIS

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Also keep in mind folks...when you use slurs to describe whites as a collective, it really doesn't hold as much weight for obvious reasons....BUT if you use slurs to describe individual white ethnic groups, then it does sting a little especially if you use them with stereotypes.

For example...try calling an Italian a "greasy wop"...or try calling polish people "dumb pollacks"...or try calling someone a "back stabbing Jew " ( and yes I know anyone can be a Jew, but you know what I mean)...

See a lot of these people try to shield themselves around the catch-all empowering notion of being "white" because they know they benefit from that title, but break them down by ethnicity and it will eat into them.

True. Same applies tho. There was a time when Italians were a minority group that got heat. Over time the different European groups kind of gelled.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
True. Same applies tho. There was a time when Italians were a minority group that got heat. Over time the different European groups kind of gelled.
Which is precisely why it resonates if it were used. At one time they were also a "minority" and were treated as such...and therefore certain stereotypes and racial slurs were created and they meant something when they were used.

I had a [friendly] debate with a white guy at my job who was Italian. He asked the ever-so-old question of why "we" can say "nikka" and they can't...And beside the point that I made of being against anyone saying "nikka" I explained to him that when people of the same ethnicity as him used slurs in certain ways, it had a different effect to most people...

His response..." Well I'm White cracker doesn't bother me..."

I said true..BUT ..."you're Italian...:ufdup: and if I said said Ginnie, Wop or Dego in a certain way most Italians wouldn't be cool with that"

His response....:whoa:

My response after that....:sas1::sas2:

Last edited:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
The problem is you guys need to update your hate speech. Devil, Cracker and honkey is so 70s and 80s. I call them savages, pedophiles, little dikks, rapist, cave beast, neanderthal (they really don't like that one), peckerwood, trailer trash, pale and reccessive, casper, wet dog, sister fukker, etc. People don't like being insulted period so miss with that bull not working on them. You just have to know what buttons to press.