The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Only ugly nikkas and hoes get mad when they see an older dude with a younger female. They don't understand why they can't get both so they make up excuses as to why younger women or older men don't wanna fukk with them.

And OP I should neg you for throwing that pedo word around so loosely :camby:

So you think a dude in his 30's and 40's is on his shyt messin with chicks in they early 20's or a teenager....You know damn well, that nikka chasin young tail, because that game ain't workin with women his age, so he tryin it on the young and dumb.....:heh: Yall nikkas need to quit playin around in this thread........

And I'm a neg you for capin for bums and pedos like I said.........ain't shyt "loose" about the word.....you a grown azz nikka messin with teens in any form or fashion you a pedo.......don't care about websters dictionary definition...you a pedo if you a grown nikka messin with any age of a child and that goes for 17 and under..:birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:
Is 18 young? Real women talk to much and can't take direction.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
18 and up is not pedophilia.

While I agree that there are those type of guys who date because of lack of options they do not represent the majority who date 18 and up

Never said 18 and up is pedophilia breh.....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Nothin funny about it....Women like that don't mess with immature and broke nikkas in they same age group....like that nikka "observe" ...these dudes will then seek out the young and dumb broads who don't know no better.......and will even peek at your niece if she even look like she can "pass".....:ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm just telling you what I see. Those older men who date young chick almost always have expensive outdated clothing on yet still live at home with their mom, driving her car (or their baby mommas), and have some minimum wage job. That or they sell dope :yeshrug:
Two 40 year olds that are dating are usually 2 fat slobs.

Women in their early 20s look physically superior to women over 30. That's the reality. Old women don't start looking good because you're getting ild. They're the same old ugly women they always were.

It's just that a man's standards have to realistically change with his age, physical appearence and or income.

That pouch will never be hot compared to a tight body. That's why women better start taking brazillian jiujitsu to lose all that fat.

Why squander your prime years to find a ideal husband because you wanted to eat like a pig and be gross to look at

Last edited:

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
I mess with younger chicks (and chicks my age: I'm 28) simply because im a handsome established nicca so the girls are going to be feeling me. Only fakkit is gonna turn down a 19 year old who's down just because of some bullshyt morality, or what chumps like you think:camby:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I still don't get how he keeps saying I'm seeking out young girls..uhh..cuz I fukked a few young girls in my 20s and they seeked me out instead of vice versa..don't know the ages to every girl I fukked but most of them were my age ...or around that...OPs just hating but I think I'll let him think that he's cooking

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anybody whose active should know this....

OP is either trolling, or just exposed himself........

nah I just exposed some bum azz nikkas and pedos in the thread tho....Older women do not fck with immature bum azz nikkas, unless they immature bum azz females, that's the only way anything is "easy", otherwise you "Bushes", which is why you see nikkas stalkin for young tail...sometimes too young.......I'm putting you ignorant nikkas on ignore, until you start making sense....:heh: