The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People never cease to amaze in their willingness to put man's laws over nature's.

You know in some places the age of consent is 20... 21... etc
In others no one can legally have sex at all outside of marraige regardless of age.

Ridiculous.
Letting rich white people write down on a sheet of paper what you can or cant do biologically.

Nikka you so stupid you don't even get the point and I see the one rapist bytch nikka @observe dappin all the pedo posts in the thread...little fck nikka......

Fck you think these cacs need a piece of paper to trap you nikka....Look at what these nikkas had to endure just on a "LIE"...3 nikkas just got done servin like 30 years straight on a lie and a witness recanted after they done turned 50 and shyt......and you think fckin a teen bytch is going against cacs telling you what to do.......:heh:

Look at this nikka...he ain't seen daylight in 37 years on a "LIE"...yea you go try and fck with one of these young bytches on some "Biological" shyt and yo azz won't see the light of day dumb azz nikka:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ima say this, and this should be it. A Lame Ugly Cat, Is A Lame Ugly Cat. If you lame and ugly at 35, then you're lame and ugly to 20 year olds and 35 year olds. No 20 year old is going to fukk witchu just because you're "an older man"

If you live with your mom at 35, you ain't getting play from ANY woman, at any age group. Like I said earlier in the thread, nikkas hating on a 35 year old gettin it in with young women is probably a ugly lame himself. Get over it :ld:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Nikka you so stupid you don't even get the point and I see the one rapist bytch nikka @observe dappin all the pedo posts in the thread...little fck nikka......

Fck you think these cacs need a piece of paper to trap you nikka....Look at what these nikkas had to endure just on a "LIE"...3 nikkas just got done servin like 30 years straight on a lie and a witness recanted after they done turned 50 and shyt......and you think fckin a teen bytch is going against cacs telling you what to do.......:heh:

Look at this nikka...he ain't seen daylight in 37 years on a "LIE"...yea you go try and fck with one of these young bytches on some "Biological" shyt and yo azz won't see the light of day dumb azz nikka:

0/10

If you want to fukk old bytches, fukk old bytches. Nobody is stopping you, breh.

You found me out. I'm eating grapes right now... typing this.
I really wanted raisins, but they saw through my bullshyt.
:pachaha:Stupidity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:

only on the coli :snoop:

let me debunk this dumb shyt right here....

do you know every single nikka thats dating a young chick?

if the answer is no....then your point and thread is invalid

and neg away nikka :sas2:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
OP's so full of shyt..if some 16 year old girl built like Amber rose grabbed your dikk and said she wanted to fukk you that nikka would do it..cut this morality shyt out..we're all men that think with our dikks..quit trying to get daps from females and virgins
I don't know how old you are but I wouldn't even be in a situation where a 16 year old would grab my dikk.

:mjlol:

dap-man

Pro
Daps
I get some of the stuff you're saying @Medicate .

If a man is f'in eith a girl, then he's a pedophile that's just a fact.:yeshrug: So you men f'in with girls are pedos, enough said.

See I think @Medicate is trying to say that men who are 30+ who are getting with young adult women are likely to be the men who can't seem to get with women their own age is cuz those women aren't interested in them or get tired of their shyt. So that's why some of these men holla at young women. Which is kind of lame, and creepy to some people.

People should chill out on saying real women, cuz there are manh different women in this world and it's a slap in the face to refer to one woman as realand another woman as not real even doe they both women. Real is real, and fake is fake that's how I see it.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
0/10

If you want to fukk old bytches, fukk old bytches. Nobody is stopping you, breh.

You found me out. I'm eating grapes right now... typing this.
I really wanted raisins, but they saw through my bullshyt.
:pachaha:Stupidity.

I'm negging you just for being a fck nikka...hell outta here nikka...:camby:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I get some of the stuff you're saying @Medicate .

If a man is f'in eith a girl, then he's a pedophile that's just a fact.:yeshrug: So you men f'in with girls are pedos, enough said.

See I think @Medicate is trying to say that men who are 30+ who are getting with young adult women are likely to be the men who can't seem to get with women their own age is cuz those women aren't interested in them or get tired of their shyt. So that's why some of these men holla at young women. Which is kind of lame, and creepy to some people.

People should chill out on saying real women, cuz there are manh different women in this world and it's a slap in the face to refer to one woman as realand another woman as not real even doe they both women. Real is real, and fake is fake that's how I see it.
It's more about that a man whos 35 and just wants to fukk, isnt going to find many women down with that. regardless if their into them physically or not. my older cousin is like this. got certs, got whip(s) and is good looking (nh :ld:) but women his age (especially in my city) are not down for just fukking and chillin, they all want kids and relationships. They all need tomorrows. Not everyone wants to deal with that.