The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:

get ur bytch scooped up by an established cat with money while u make sandwiches for $7.50 an hour brehs:umad:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Only ugly nikkas and hoes get mad when they see an older dude with a younger female. They don't understand why they can't get both so they make up excuses as to why younger women or older men don't wanna fukk with them.

And OP I should neg you for throwing that pedo word around so loosely :camby:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Something that
Arethaflabby.png
women tell themselves to make themselves feel better. They spend all this time, turning down men in their youth for STUPID reasons, and then they find themselves 45 and call men who like younger women "shallow" or that it must be because you can't get a real woman. "What? Men find a glistening, 22 year old hard body with perfect t*ts more attractive than my past prime ass? fukk that guy, he's just completely shallow and vain. A real man would still find me sexy" :blackcamby:

:salute:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it when dudes adopt simp ideology, its always assumed all females a worth something.

Its more women then men and with that being said its more nothing as broads than it is nothing ass males.

If anything its easier to get younger broads.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Most dudes dating girls more than 5 years their junior are creeps and sharing that :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
18 and up is not pedophilia.

While I agree that there are those type of guys who date because of lack of options they do not represent the majority who date 18 and up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real women want a bunch of things from a man and it isn't just a good paying job, they want men who're reasonably complete in different areas (cooking skills, good love-making skills, great humor, ambitious). Except that isn't a possible goal to a lot of nikkas...so they get in where they fit in. In this case the women with far less requirements (18-22).

:dead: