The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I mess with younger chicks (and chicks my age: I'm 28) simply because im a handsome established nicca so the girls are going to be feeling me. Only fakkit is gonna turn down a 19 year old who's down just because of some bullshyt morality, or what chumps like you think:camby:
THANK YOU
jags.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You tell on yourself if you think you have to be "handsome" and "established" to get barely legal p*ssy :mjlol:

:what: nikka you not comprehending properly.....I'm saying nikkas that fck with these real younger chicks is doing so because women they age see through they shyt....so they seek out young and dumb broads.....because these broads will ignore how garbage the nikka is, just because of his AGE.....Like the gay azz nikka @observe....who come on the coli when he almost 40 years old, no women want no garbage azz no life wanna be rapper, who needs to see a dentist in their life, especially in his age group...only a young and dumb azz thot would fck with a garbage nikka like him.....which is why nikkas like him will end up fckin with a broad when they either fresh out of HS or in HS...:russ:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
People never cease to amaze in their willingness to put man's laws over nature's.

You know in some places the age of consent is 20... 21... etc
In others no one can legally have sex at all outside of marraige regardless of age.

Ridiculous.
Letting rich white people write down on a sheet of paper what you can or cant do biologically.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:what: nikka you not comprehending properly.....I'm saying nikkas that fck with these real younger chicks is doing so because women they age see through they shyt....so they seek out young and dumb broads.....because these broads will ignore how garbage the nikka is, just because of his AGE.....Like the gay azz nikka @observe....who come on the coli when he almost 40 years old, no women want no garbage azz no life wanna be rapper, who needs to see a dentist in their life, especially in his age group...only a young and dumb azz thot would fck with a garbage nikka like him.....which is why nikkas like him will end up fckin with a broad when they either fresh out of HS or in HS...:russ:
Which one of these young tenderoni's turned you down at the gym B :blackpac:

You sound so crazy right now :laff:

nikkas fukk with young women because they can't get chicks their own age :skip:

Cause when you get older, young, tight bytches are just :scust: right? :troll:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I don't think its creepy to fukk a young bytch

I do think its dumb and creepy to date a way younger bytch

:yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
OP's so full of shyt..if some 16 year old girl built like Amber rose grabbed your dikk and said she wanted to fukk you that nikka would do it..cut this morality shyt out..we're all men that think with our dikks..quit trying to get daps from females and virgins

Maximus

All Star
Daps
The only people who say stupid shyt like this are older women(for obvious reasons) and men who are too:flabbynsick: to attract younger chicks. It's a known fact that women are the most attractive when in their late teens/early-mid 20s because that is when their at their peak in fertility.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
OP's so full of shyt..if some 16 year old girl built like Amber rose grabbed your dikk and said she wanted to fukk you that nikka would do it..cut this morality shyt out..we're all men that think with our dikks..quit trying to get daps from females and virgins
I wouldn't fukk a 16 year old though. The last time I fukked a bytch underaged was 2 years ago, and I was 18, and she was 17. 16 is a charge, so no. :blackcamby:

Im talking about dating and fukking with young legal girls. Like there's something wrong with a 40 year old dude, in the guts of a 20 year old. :laff:

He's doing that because "he can't get women his age", not because she's attractive and he's not looking for something serious :laff: what type of dumb ass logic is that.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think its creepy to fukk a young bytch

I do think its dumb and creepy to date a way younger bytch

:yeshrug:

Again breh who said "creepy"...I'm telling you the reason why these old nikkas fck with young chicks on the slide....If they legal ain't shyt wrong with it at all...but there is a MAIN reason behind it and it ain't just to get some azz....I know old dudes in they late 30's and 40's be gamin young bytches fresh outta HS and fooling them into believing they the shyt, and its usually nikkas that get bushed by women around they age......nikkas in they 30's and 40's still trying to dress and talk like they in HS,trying to get with fresh chicks who look at them like a daddy...thats some low key pedo vibe shyt on the slide breh......even when they fck with em legal....because they will try one even younger after that if they can...........

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know old dudes in they late 30's and 40's be gamin young bytches fresh outta HS and fooling them into believing they the shyt, and its usually nikkas that get bushed by women around they age......nikkas in they 30's and 40's still trying to dress and talk like they in HS,trying to get with fresh chicks who look at them like a daddy...thats some low key pedo vibe shyt on the slide breh......even when they fck with em legal....because they will try one even younger after that if they can...........

creep shyt