The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Ma.......I'm 26 and the OP said I was a creep and a loser for dating a 21 year old or a 22 year old.

He's not differentiating between 3-5 years vs. a huge age gap. He's calling everybody a creep. Read before you hop into arguments :ufdup:

Pa.... I happen to agree with you. At 26 there is no reason you would not be in the social circles and within the same peer group as a woman 21 or 22 years old. I would have to side eye you if you trying to rap to 16 year olds. :scust:

But I think you need to read some of the arguments made by these losers in here.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pa.... I happen to agree with you. At 26 there is no reason you would not be in the social circles and within the same peer group as a woman 21 or 22 years old. I would have to side eye you if you trying to rap to 16 year olds. :scust:

But I think you need to read some of the arguments made by these losers in here.
This is probably the only thing I've noticed of yours that I agree with in here. Most of what I've read of yours I do not agree with in the least. To be fair, alot of the brehs arguing the contrary are doing a horrible job of it and saying some wild shyt too.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I'm mainly talking about O/P......he lost me when he said I was a creep for dating someone 4 years younger than me and that girls who graduated college are "barely out of high school" :beli: Read his posts. He's projecting HARD. He's reaching HARD. I'm talking about females who're like 21, 22, 23.....grown women.....and he interprets that as me wanting girls who're 16, 17, 18......underage and barely legal girls.....because he's trolling his azz off.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm mainly talking about O/P......he lost me when he said I was a creep for dating someone 4 years younger than me and that girls who graduated college are "barely out of high school" :beli: Read his posts. He's projecting HARD. He's reaching HARD. I'm talking about females who're like 21, 22, 23.....grown women.....and he interprets that as me wanting girls who're 16, 17, 18......underage and barely legal girls.....because he's trolling his azz off.

Your Avi tho.... Im happily heterosexual but those are some serious cakes.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Most of the time it's conversation. Some dudes can only talk about three things. One of my nikkas I work with is like that. If it's not bytches (which isn't bad), our job, or drinking... really nothing to him. So he usually goes after the younger broads, where he can dress a little more urban. Dude doesn't have over 3 button up shirts :heh:. But it's a lifestyle choice, look at rappers or even some of these DJ's. :manny: To each it's own, can't judge a man if he's happy.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I understand his argument because there are losers who search for younger girls. O/P is a DUMBASS though.......because he's PROJECTING this scenario on everyone. A good number of men.....the majority prefer younger women.....by his logic, they're all losers who couldn't get women their own age.

See why you're a dumbass O/P. Are 54% of married men losers who couldn't get women their own age. See how dumb you sound :umad:

marriage_age_difference_c.jpg

My grandfather was born in 1923. My grandmom in 1934. Since the dawn of time, older men have chosen younger women. They have the extra time to secure themselves financially, she's young enough to have his kids and the men her age haven't built their foundation yet. Again you're a dumbass and you're using a small subset of dusty loser men to say the most natural union in human history is wrong. Be mad :umad:
well if you're a grown person lying to anyone no matter the age because you have an ulterior motive you're lame

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
As I said I don't mean to be pedantic but younger woman is anyone younger than you. It could be by 10 months or 10 years. So again what's your point? Its the men here who have said in addition to young women being more physically attractive they have FEWER demands than women in their age range so if anything its proving the point that these men are indeed clowns with few important life goals.
I have sex with young women all the time. They don't have fewer demands, they have diifferent demands.

The older women seem to enjoy rote patterns of monotany and comfortability, i.e. getting simps to bring them food, pay their bills, etc
The younger women seem to enjoy sporadic fleeting acts of adoration and entertainment, i.e. getting simps to take them places and present them gifts.

For me, the main attraction in younger women is that they have had less years of matriarchal indoctrination, so the nonsense her mom and grandma have been telling her about how she is entitled to my wallet has only been rattling around her head for 18 years, not 30+
With an older women it takes twice as long to get her thinking like a person and not a p*ssy vending machine I need to keep putting dollars into. So the notion of choosing a 30 year old women over a brand new one is wholly unappealing. Its like getting a rescue dog. I have to figure out whats wrong with it before I can even enjoy it.

I love women of all ages, but older women definately have less going for them. So to say the people that gravitate toward the superior product are doing so because its easier obtained (which it is... just making it an even better deal) is really ridiculous.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You guys are lying. You telling me these women, when they were younger, had men wanting to marry them but they spent their time clubbing and taking selfies? Stop lying. Unfortunately for black women we have to deal with a group of men who, regardless of how young or old we are want to spend their whole lives living like teenaged boys. Read some of the dudes right now discussing this very topic complaining about older women being too demanding (i.e. expecting them to be adults and want to settle down).
I'm sayin that the women who complain about a man wanting a young woman are the type of women I desribed. They are frustrated with their own lives so they single out small minority groups of men to blame for their failures. Men who bash black women are the same way. People in healthy relationships aren't bitter

The majority of black men and women in america aren't fit for healthy relationships so you have both parties acting as predators to find someone stupid or naive enough to be with them.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
When I was 25, I looked about 14 or 15 years old. It was disturbing how many older men would hit on me. They didn't know I was 25, they thought I was 15, and many of them seemed disappointed when they found out I was actually their age or just not a teenager. I really think it's a control thing and has nothing to do with looks. Why would a man be disappointed to find out I was his age, when I looked the same?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You not getting it nikka.....Halle Berry wouldn't fck with you at all....She'll send immature thinking, still trying to get his "pimp" on nikkas like you to the bushes, then yea you will go where you can, which is to that young and dumb tender.....and anyway, she don't fck nikkas anyway...she a bedwench....bad example.....

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
You mean I cant fukk Halle berry. What am I gonna with my life. I really thought I'd have a chance with her

Shut the entire fukk up nikka

Don't understand analogies brehs