The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
cape verde 14
malawi 14
chad 14
madagascard 14
botswana 13

another vikktim nikkka brainwashed by cac amerikkka.

:shrugs:
I aint brain washed, I just dont get a hard dikk when I drive past my old middle school :blackye:

I can understand if a nikka say 16 or 17. Because I was just 17 three years ago, and a lot of them looked way OLDER, and had t*ts and ass and shyt. But a 13 year old :scust: wtf is wrong with you nikkas :scusthov:

Edit: I just noticed I was getting it in when I was 13 too :scust::scusthov::huhldup::why:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
cape verde 14
malawi 14
chad 14
madagascard 14
botswana 13

another vikktim nikkka brainwashed by cac amerikkka.

So I can put your bytch azz on ignore finally....so its finally safe to say that because botswana says its somehow ok for a 50 year old to now fck a 13 year old, you can too right?

Thanks for your complete exposure as a fckin garbage azz pedophile.............:camby:

Richard Ayoade

African European.
Daps
nikkas in Bahrain (age of consent = 21) think all you Amrikkkan nikkkas paedophiles too. yall just too dumb to see. cultural supremacy brehs.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm negging you
That makes sense.
The type of person to put weight behind an arbitrary system like age of consent is likely to put similar weight into another arbitrary system like an online forum's reputation skinner box.

Critical thinking is a thing of the past.
:wow:

"The first robots were people."

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That makes sense.
The type of person to put weight behind an arbitrary system like age of consent is likely to put similar weight into another arbitrary system like an online forum's reputation skinner box.

Critical thinking is a thing of the past.
:wow:

"The first robots were people."

Go fck your next door neigbor's little daughter, since age of consent is arbitrary.....:stopitslime:.......just shut the fck up nikka....you pedo and loser nikkas with no money or azz got exposed on this bytch......:camby:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
nikkas in Bahrain (age of consent = 21) think all you Amrikkkan nikkkas paedophiles too. yall just too dumb to see. cultural supremacy brehs.

American Exceptionalism is a disease.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

It was considered a neccessary evil back when it was an upstart propaganda tool, but its so far out of hand its become ridiculois.
Its morphed into whatever America thinks should be the world view, without caviat.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Real women = 40lbs heavier, more bitter and jaded and 2-3 kids

I dont want women my age either :mjpls:

Nikka they usually got 2-3 kids, 40 pounds heavier and jaded from fckin with the old nikkas that they bushed for being garbage....now the garbage nikkas on to the next, the next or the young....fck you nikkas know about this game.......:camby:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The only people who say stupid shyt like this are older women(for obvious reasons) and men who are too:flabbynsick: to attract younger chicks. It's a known fact that women are the most attractive when in their late teens/early-mid 20s because that is when their at their peak in fertility.

:deadmanny:

dap-man

Pro
Daps
It's more about that a man whos 35 and just wants to fukk, isnt going to find many women down with that. regardless if their into them physically or not. my older cousin is like this. got certs, got whip(s) and is good looking (nh :ld:) but women his age (especially in my city) are not down for just fukking and chillin, they all want kids and relationships. They all need tomorrows. Not everyone wants to deal with that.

They can still fukk with women their own age doe, cuz not all ladies 35+ want kids and shyt.:manny: It might be hard finding some of these women but there still out there.

If two adults just want to fukk, then that all on them. I'm not gonna trip about it.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
How many 18 year olds want to spend a Saturday night watching you check your blood sugar? 18 year old men are more physically attractive fun and exciting than you to an 18 yr old girl. When I was 18 the only chicks who messed with old dudes were the ones who were in and out of foster care and hood rats.
ok, wel im 19 where's this flock of birds that want to slurp the bread crums of my peanut butter cup
2w5rr68.jpg