The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I agree and disagree.... Pedos are pedos. No arguments there, however legal is legal. I personally don't like to mess with women born no later than 94 and I prefer women born in the 80's, but if she's choosing and she's quality, I have no complaints. fukk your feelings...

:yeshrug:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm in love with a 26 year old and a 20 year old.

I'm 29 :steviej:

I honestly don't see a difference between both. Both are super hot but wack in some ways too.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I prefer women born in the 80's
We da best
tumblr_lrz5abX6sh1qlqoewo1_500.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get with 18 & up mainly because their view isn't jaded like women my age. Also women my age want something serious whereas younger women just go with the flow and arent too demanding.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nikka they usually got 2-3 kids, 40 pounds heavier and jaded from fckin with the old nikkas that they bushed for being garbage....now the garbage nikkas on to the next, the next or the young....fck you nikkas know about this game.......:camby:

You sound like a hata that got his girl snatched by an old playa :sadcam: It's going to be okay breh.....we all been there, I been there :to: The bright side is when you become the old playa you can snatch some other lil nikkas bytch :umad: That's the game scrub....don't fight 200,000 years of nature and evolution :ufdup:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Eh, depends on the situation. Everybody is different. There are some that prey on younger women. But some do it just because it's an option.

I'm 24 and I fukk with women my age. But I have a lot of younger chicks (18-20) gravitate towards me. Remember though, in our society it's common to see women going after older men. Most of them will admit they love older men. Lot of us ain't chasing the youngins, but if a 18-20 year old is bad, and she throwing the box at us, we gonna take it :manny:

This...

I really wonder where some of these dudes heads are at with these threads, breh. If you have your stuff together, a woman in that age range will flock to you...women in general will flock to you. I really can't think of any heterosexual males that, in practice, will pass up on a female just because she is 18 to 20 years old. They may talk that shyt in theory, but let's be real.

Another thing, it may be that your demographic has nothing but single mothers in your age range. This isn't even a knock at females like that...being a single mother doesn't always equate to being miserable....but that 20 year old chick doesn't have to go babysitter hunting every time you get the notion to go do something. If you are childless yourself(as I am), it's tempting to have someone else you like kicking it with that has that same freedom as you....that's just real.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF? I know old dudes with girlfriends the same age as their kids. The majority of "old dudes" with "young girls", are generally "well known". Getting a "real woman" isn't an issue or maybe it is since they already done ran through most the chicks their age?