The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to cop the BR for both 1 and 2. But I'ma wait til they're cheap. :youngsabo:

I tried to cop the shyt on blu-ray off Amazon and they said they need additional days to process it, because it's a foreign film. I'm like :what: additional days what the fukk am I paying for Prime for?

So I might just run up in the mall or something and cop them.

Fred.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
plot was good to,

kind of wish i saw this in the theatre just for the reactions and the ooos and the aahs
Went opening night for #2 but not many people in the theatre. :sadcam:

But breh when the first got released it was only at one theatre (ScotiaBank downtown) so it was sold out. The atmosphere was :ohlawd: :banderas:

Folks were going HAM during the fight scenes and the roar when Rama and his bro took out Mad Dog was a mix of

standing+ovation2.gif
and
Celebrating.gif

I'll never forget it :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
plot was good to,

kind of wish i saw this in the theatre just for the reactions and the ooos and the aahs

that's what made it more epic breh

the memory of trying to find a theater for raid 1 when it was really was a limited release that I drove 35-40 mins from my spot to some artsy ass theater that I hadto pay to park :beli:..I parked on a side street 3 blocks away lol..there couldn't have been no more than 15 ppl in that mufukka and i never heard so many oohs, aahs, holy shyt, fukk,and oh shyts for a movie in a long time lol...epic viewing experience.raid 2 was the same except the theater was packed and i didnt have to travel far lol....standing O's for both movies after they were done...just classic

im glad ppl are realizing how ground breaking this series is in regards to action movies

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just grabbed this off Redbox the other day....:wow: :wow: :wow:

Greatest martial arts flick ive seen

Top 5 action movie too.

Ol girl was gettin busy with those hammers on the train....the brutality of this movie was just plain beautiful :to:

better late than never my breh :salute:..i hope you saw raid 1 beforehand though