The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:wow:Just saw both movies back to back. Easily two of the top action films ever made. The cinematography, the fight designs, the locations. :wow:
I'm probably gonna have a hard time getting friends to watch it, but they will one way or another.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished watching this and im just :krs: :krs: :whoo: :gladbron: :ohlawd:

i was smiling throughout this whole movie, Simply incredible

the final fight 2 fights was too epic for words, the prison yard fight, the car chase :banderas:

i feel blessed being able to witness such greatness in film, i felt like a kid watching this the way i was smiling :to:

11/10
GOAT action film or top 3 at least

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
lQy77uU.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Didn't enjoy it as much the original. To be fair I though the original was marvellous.
it was just a case of being caught off guard by the sheer craftiness and brillance of the 1st, the sequel we now knew what to expect.It also didn't really add anything new it was just more of the same except more story.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:comeon: unnecessary

one could have a valid arguement why part 1 was better than 2
no in my eyes, unless u have ADD or something...the 2nd was leaps and bounds better in terms of story and equal in fight scenes anyone who thinks otherwise most likely has the attention span of a hummingbird and would prolly rather watch the fights on youtube instead of the whole movie :beli::pacspit:.....i understand ppl luv the non stop action of the first one but in terms of a full on movie the raid 2 is far superior

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
no in my eyes, unless u have ADD or something...the 2nd was leaps and bounds better in terms of story and equal in fight scenes anyone who thinks otherwise most likely has the attention span of a hummingbird and would prolly rather watch the fights on youtube instead of the whole movie :beli::pacspit:.....i understand ppl luv the non stop action of the first one but in terms of a full on movie the raid 2 is far superior

Berandal is definitely the better movie. I love Redemption but really it was a Die Hard plot with great action. People can have their preferences but the opinion that the first is better is just... wrong. :yeshrug: