The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still haven't seen this, but I see @hexagram23 praising the fukk out of it even in unrelated threads so ima have to catch it soon. I went to theaters when the first one came out, like, it was cool, dope ass fight scenes and shyt but I dunno, maybe these types of movies just aren't for me or something. I'll give this one a go though. I wish it could have an A+ storyline and this type of incredible action.
i see u nvr posted back in here....if u havent watched this piff by now a neg is coming :francis:
When is Raid 3 coming out? :noah:
keep your health right breh cuz infinity wars might be done by the time this classic trilogy is finished :mjcry:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Saw Raid 2 last night for the first time. This was fire. Gotta check the original. Who's the star and that old deadbeat dad hitman? They were serious they have other flicks recommended?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Saw Raid 2 last night for the first time. This was fire. Gotta check the original. Who's the star and that old deadbeat dad hitman? They were serious they have other flicks recommended?
The main actor is Iko Uwais. Triple Threat is another movie I enjoyed from him. Deadbeat dad hitman aka Mad Dog is in John Wick 3. Both actors are also in The Night Comes For Us which is good for action but the plot kinda sucks.