The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Anyone complaining about the storyline MUST make the exact same complaints about The Departed. It's basically the same story

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't seen this, but I see @hexagram23 praising the fukk out of it even in unrelated threads so ima have to catch it soon. I went to theaters when the first one came out, like, it was cool, dope ass fight scenes and shyt but I dunno, maybe these types of movies just aren't for me or something. I'll give this one a go though. I wish it could have an A+ storyline and this type of incredible action.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't seen this, but I see @hexagram23 praising the fukk out of it even in unrelated threads so ima have to catch it soon. I went to theaters when the first one came out, like, it was cool, dope ass fight scenes and shyt but I dunno, maybe these types of movies just aren't for me or something. I'll give this one a go though.

It's GOAT status breh.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
no in my eyes, unless u have ADD or something...the 2nd was leaps and bounds better in terms of story and equal in fight scenes anyone who thinks otherwise most likely has the attention span of a hummingbird and would prolly rather watch the fights on youtube instead of the whole movie :beli::pacspit:.....i understand ppl luv the non stop action of the first one but in terms of a full on movie the raid 2 is far superior

i mean i cant argue with u Part 2 was in every shape and form better than the 1st... quite possibly the best action ive ever experienced :manny:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Honestly...When people talk about the plot and storyline of an action movie, I want to smack them upside the head like a child....It just irritates me when nikkas try to put their film critic hat on for an obvious, mindless, ass-kicking-extravaganza ...

...But then I figure opposite nikkas just want the attention then I carry on and enjoy watching the movie for the 50th time...ha...

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brehs i finally got to see the film yesterday . Had to wait so long since no cinemas near me were showing it:wow:

Dear god, this may be the best martial arts film ive seen :wow:

Prob the best film in the last few years :wow:

Just when you think the 1st raid was GOAT status, this one is even more crazy, jaw-dropping and amazing

Loved the 1st one but this had a good story to it AND the fight scenes are even crazier :wow:

10000% getting the bluray version, i regret not doing so when i saw it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
no in my eyes, unless u have ADD or something...the 2nd was leaps and bounds better in terms of story
so let me get this if one prefers part1 over 2 it's because they have attention deficit disorder? :heh: the story wasn't hard to follow it was just tried. We have seen the undercover cop try to infiltrate the criminal organization tale many times this one played out by the numbers. And what was your opinion of part 1 when it ended, did you not think to yourself that might've been one of the best action flicks u have seen? Or were you lamenting over the fact it was action led with little story :stopitslime: sometimes less is more and an action movie should just stay in its lane. Have a movie be called raid 2 but not have a raid in the movie, instead make it a kung fu infernal affairs and u want to take umbridge with those that prefer the original? :rudy:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
so let me get this if one prefers part1 over 2 it's because they have attention deficit disorder? :heh: the story wasn't hard to follow it was just tried. We have seen the undercover cop try to infiltrate the criminal organization tale many times this one played out by the numbers. And what was your opinion of part 1 when it ended, did you not think to yourself that might've been one of the best action flicks u have seen? Or were you lamenting over the fact it was action led with little story :stopitslime: sometimes less is more and an action movie should just stay in its lane. Have a movie be called raid 2 but not have a raid in the movie, instead make it a kung fu infernal affairs and u want to take umbridge with those that prefer the original? :rudy:
U sound stupid and you're the most negative nancy/Debbie downer on this board (besides that other dude I ignored)....you're opinion is :trash: so plz stop quoting me breh :beli:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
U sound stupid and you're the most negative nancy/Debbie downer on this board (besides that other dude I ignored)....you're opinion is :trash: so plz stop quoting me breh :beli:
I am a debbie downer for stating my preference for the original in what's set to be a great franchise? You post like you had no father figure if you can't accept another's opinion or construct a mature argument on why u staunchly disagree? :camby: gtfooh u shemotional clown