The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Besides Dumb and Dumber and The Truman show, The Raid and The Raid 2 are always on repeat when Im having trouble sleeping and need something to watch until I fall asleep. (Im not saying they put me to sleep, its just that the replay value is :whew:)

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I liked 1 more than 2. I did like 2 as well, though. The cinematography and fight choreography was awesome keeping in line with the first one. My main gripes with part 2 are two fold: it had too many :beli: moments for me where someone would keep Rama alive for some unknown reason without even trying to kill him. "Hey, this dude just stopped us from killing Eka. Uco just blew his father's brains out and his corpse is still :deadrose: on the floor. Obviously, we don't give a damn about killing someone. Do we want to at least try to kill this dude? Naw. Put him in the car for some unknown reason. :beli:." My second gripe is that Rama is back-lighting for significant amount of time in the movie. I never got into Uco's character and he's a big part of the movie. His motivation is tenuous to me. Other than that, I thought it was very good.

The dude that has Rama in his "elite" division is on some bullshyt. I think that's obvious going into part 3. Highly interested to see where it goes.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Movie was extremely dope:banderas: Proko:banderas: Hammergirl, bat boy, and the assassin were all ill:banderas:
Hammergilr, bat boy, the assassin, the cripple and mad dog are Proko's children :ooh:
The fights were on some other shyt:whew: truth be told, the film had some faults. At first i preffered the first one but after a second viewing i see them as equals. Man, can't wait till the third one.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
after seeing both back to back (not the first time watching either of them), i think i have to put 2 ahead of 1.

part 1 was so pure. just a straight action flick that didn't even try to pretend to be anything else. i respect that. once the mayhem starts, it doesn't end until they put mad dog down.

part 2 tried to have a story.. easily the weakest part of the movie. it seemed overly ambitious. bloated and generic. the gangster characters are all pretty bland. i'm not sure if i'm disappointed because the story was meh.. or because there was even a story at all.. but fukk it. that's not why i'm watching the movie.

somehow, they upped the action and took it to another level. all the different locations.. the villains.. the sheer amount of people fighting.. shyt was crazy :krs:

the final fights where rama goes through hammer girl, bat boy and dagger dude was just :wow:

i seriously recommend this shyt to everybody but barely anybody takes me up on it..

but the few that do..

"indonesian?
full
:camby:"

"just watch it :leostare:"

":dwillhuh::ooh::damn::ahh::ohlawd::blessed:"

":rudy:"

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto