The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Nah, he needs to finish the trilogy ASAP before the unions kick in to protect stuntmen/actors from being abused the way they are in these films. Unions are what slowed down Hong Kong action flicks and practically killed the Thai corner of the market. When you actually have to start paying the insurance on a guy being kicked ten feet down on a stone wall it is the end of raw stunts.
Damn breh you just said fukk these stuntman's health ya movie experience greater :laugh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Nah, he needs to finish the trilogy ASAP before the unions kick in to protect stuntmen/actors from being abused the way they are in these films. Unions are what slowed down Hong Kong action flicks and practically killed the Thai corner of the market. When you actually have to start paying the insurance on a guy being kicked ten feet down on a stone wall it is the end of raw stunts.

Damn breh you just said fukk these stuntman's health ya movie experience greater :laugh:
I'm saying. :laugh:
I'm stuck between agreeing with him and being a decent human being though. :guilty:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I'm saying. :laugh:
I'm stuck between agreeing with him and being a decent human being though. :guilty:

They chose to become stunt men, if they were scared of getting hurt they should've become accountants. History is made by those willing to give the least amount of fukks, and movies aren't any different. Even if the UN probably looked at the Chocolate end credits wondering if this could be considered human rights violations.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
fukking classic

Wooooow

Wow

Ill say more tomorrow....but god damn if this aint the goat of this generation of action films i dont know what is...

The godfather 2 levels of jump in quality

Last edited:

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
Can't believe it took me this long to watch this. Instant classic. I'm putting all my boys on to this one!

10/10

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif