The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i got mines from amazon....had a feeling they'd barely have em in stock at a store

Finally got it in my hands. I got a text from a girl I know who works at Best Buy, and she told me they got a few today. So I placed the order for store pickup and this other girl is talking about we can't find it. I show them the confirmation email and they look all over the place and find it in the back.

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
I never even heard of this film until a few weeks ago. Still havent seen either one.
How bad am I losing brehs?
:snoop:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Finally saw this this action masterpiece :banderas:
it's been a while since I saw the first movie so I was bit lost in the beginning about who was who but quickly got into the new story. Saw it with some friends who hadn't seen the first one (!?) but they also quickly got into the movie.
Loved all the fight sequences and the car chase was also one of the better ones I've seen.
Can't wait for Raid 3!
according IMDB Tony Jaa is in it:gladbron:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finally saw this this action masterpiece :banderas:
it's been a while since I saw the first movie so I was bit lost in the beginning about who was who but quickly got into the new story. Saw it with some friends who hadn't seen the first one (!?) but they also quickly got into the movie.
Loved all the fight sequences and the car chase was also one of the better ones I've seen.
Can't wait for Raid 3!
according IMDB Tony Jaa is in it:gladbron:

Unfortunately...

"BREAKING NEWS: We received a reply from Evans himself regarding Tony Jaa’s appearance in The Raid 3. Here’s what he had to say: “That’s just someone posting it up on imdb.com. I have a huge amount of respect for Tony, but I haven’t even put pen to paper on The Raid 3 yet, and it won’t happen for a couple of years.”

But Scott Adkins wants in on Raid 3 pretty bad...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Evans needs to have a break from the raid projects..
He will come with something different soon..
But we are due forfor a film with few folks from the raid and prod. By evans..

meanwhile i want to see more appearances from these raid cats in other films like that cat who played jaka in raid 1 that had made a cameo in fast and furious 6 and caught some wreck...i want these cats to become mainstream

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
KindWeeklyGyrfalcon.gif

:banderas:

they need to show this shyt at the oscars and give these nikkas a standing ovation and a nobel peace prize

Boss, to his wife in the back ground: :what:"He said we gotta turn on the subtitles"

His wife, in the back ground: :stopitslime:"Man, fukk reading"

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Daps
I never even heard of this film until a few weeks ago. Still havent seen either one.
How bad am I losing brehs?
:snoop:

Its one of the GOAT action series. Make sure to cop it.

Neg Rep pending unless you see it breh.:ehh: