The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: Just watched this movie over the last 2 nights. I think I might like this even more than the first 1.

:patrice: Has "The Raid 3" been confirmed? No way they can just end like that.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've gotta wait til fukking 11th August for my Bluray copy. :stopitslime:

Movie was just insane and way better than any western action flick of recent years.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: How many of y'all have no problem watching either of these The Raid movies with the English Dub? I watch ALL movies & scripted TV shows with subtitles if they're available, so I watched both of them with the english dubs & english subtitles.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
but also, the action separates the two..with all due respects, raid 1 still had that stuntman type flare going on and needed fixing..raid 2 was much better!
right raid 1 to me served its purpose...innovative stunts and introduce pencak silat to the masses..which it did in spades

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Evans needs to have a break from the raid projects..
He will come with something different soon..
But we are due forfor a film with few folks from the raid and prod. By evans..

Nah, he needs to finish the trilogy ASAP before the unions kick in to protect stuntmen/actors from being abused the way they are in these films. Unions are what slowed down Hong Kong action flicks and practically killed the Thai corner of the market. When you actually have to start paying the insurance on a guy being kicked ten feet down on a stone wall it is the end of raw stunts.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Coli fam, can anybody hit me up with a HD version with subtitles?? The English dubs i keep finding ain't cutting it.