The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To watch with friends, Many of us have friends that refuse to watch anything with subtitles on it.

This is the important moment in your life when you just have to say "fukk friends!"

#fukkfriends #loner4life #nobodyyappinginmyearappreciation :blessed:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
ri7odx.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GOAT action movie. Had to wait for it to leak, the shyt was in a theater like a week around the corner from where I live. Seen it on the showing list the week it came out, was :krs: went to see it the next week, shyt was gone. I was :wtf::to:

The blu-ray is a no brainer cop.

And :what: at people complaining about them reusing the Mad Dog actor....I hope he does multiple characters in "The Raid 3", on some "Coming To America" shyt.

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Raid Trilogy could be the best action movie franchise of the 21st century if it's not already.

Definitely some Infernal Affairs/The Departed vibes this go round. And I don't even know why subtitles would be an issue for some people. Subtitles would make it a lot easier to give commentary when necessary.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Raid Trilogy could be the best action movie franchise of the 21st century if it's not already.

Definitely some Infernal Affairs/The Departed vibes this go round. And I don't even know why subtitles would be an issue for some people. Subtitles would make it a lot easier to give commentary when necessary.

I can't lie I kinda look down on people if they don't fukk with subtitles. I don't even mean to, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

I let my boss years ago borrow "High Tension" which is a :whoo: French horror movie....a few hours later I get a call:

Boss: :patrice:"Where is the English at man?"

Me: :comeon: "You gotta turn on the subtitles"

Boss, to his wife in the back ground: :what:"He said we gotta turn on the subtitles"

His wife, in the back ground: :stopitslime:"Man, fukk reading"

I was :aicmon::snoop: :scusthov:at the whole exchange.

Fred.

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The third installment needs to be Seven Samurai length :wow:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I can't lie I kinda look down on people if they don't fukk with subtitles. I don't even mean to, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

I let my boss years ago borrow "High Tension" which is a :whoo: French horror movie....a few hours later I get a call:

Boss: :patrice:"Where is the English at man?"

Me: :comeon: "You gotta turn on the subtitles"

Boss, to his wife in the back ground: :what:"He said we gotta turn on the subtitles"

His wife, in the back ground: :stopitslime:"Man, fukk reading"

I was :aicmon::snoop: :scusthov:at the whole exchange.

Fred.
:deadrose:
That ignorance. :ohlawd: