L.A
My boy responded to my text.

O what's it like what u compare it to. Haw man this guy

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing people don't talk about is how crazy that car "chase" scene. Playboy getting his helmet swisscheesed.. The fight in the car with all different angles...

The different camera angles thou! :ohhh:

The one part of the chase where I dunno how they done it on one take OR how flawlessly edited it was to appear to be one take was where the camera crane went from inside the SUV that Rama was in fighting to the car Eka was in through his window to where the rear passenger window was beginning to get shot up by the goon on the motorbike, THROUGH the car and through that passenger window to the goon on the motorbike.... I was like, "how the fucck they did that?" :whoo:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
The different camera angles thou! :ohhh:

The one part of the chase where I dunno how they done it on one take OR how flawlessly edited it was to appear to be one take was where the camera crane went from inside the SUV that Rama was in fighting to the car Eka was in through his window to where the rear passenger window was beginning to get shot up by the goon on the motorbike, THROUGH the car and through that passenger window to the goon on the motorbike.... I was like, "how the fucck they did that?" :whoo:

KindWeeklyGyrfalcon.gif

:banderas:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
an english dub would only have the potential to be cool if it was chinamen doing the dub. if u had some cac voice for the asian dudes it would be extra fukkin lame. they need to have that choppy broken english with the proper vocal inflections

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
To watch with friends, Many of us have friends that refuse to watch anything with subtitles on it.
I guess I find the voiceover is usually a terrible NA actor and almost comes off like a parody ie: old Godzilla/Jackie Chan movies. Not saying the original actors put up Oscar worthy performances in the Raid or anything, just feel it would take away the intensity of some of those scenes. I suppose I just haven't seen a dub that is done right.

an english dub would only have the potential to be cool if it was chinamen doing the dub. if u had some cac voice for the asian dudes it would be extra fukkin lame. they need to have that choppy broken english with the proper vocal inflections

Yep, this. If anything.