The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
23scgzn.jpg

I was hoping for more deleted scenes....:patrice:
That review onthe back of the dvd is some bullshyt though.
no

idk if they're added onto the movie but the deleted scenes will be on the bluray
Then that leak is trash.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My boys brushed me off when i told them about this shyt.

"this shyt got subtitles though"

Im bout to take this blu ray and FORCE nikkas to watch this.
I watched it tonight on a streaming site that had english dubbed in(saw it in theaters 1st tho)
afdah.com

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one of the greatest action movies u ever seen and u didnt even get the theater experience :lolbron:.....luckily gareth got high praise and the budget is small as fuk or we wouldnt have even gotten a sequel cuz of the "bluray is enough" crowd :snoop: same reason dredd aint gettin no sequel :sadcam:

cosigns all of this..thats why we're getting a raid 3..and I wish dredd was getting a sequel too..that was a quality gritty reboot that needs to be expounded on some more

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My boys brushed me off when i told them about this shyt.

"this shyt got subtitles though"

Im bout to take this blu ray and FORCE nikkas to watch this.
well if they are that close minded about it..a dubbed English version of it is out there that's great quality..no subtitles..they exist for Raid 1 and 2...put them on to that..and they'll change their tune

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
well if they are that close minded about it..a dubbed English version of it is out there that's great quality..no subtitles..they exist for Raid 1 and 2...put them on to that..and they'll change their tune
Yea I just text the homie and informed him he didn't have a choice. He must see the truth