The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nikka you trippin. A blu ray is enough shyt aint that serious.
one of the greatest action movies u ever seen and u didnt even get the theater experience :lolbron:.....luckily gareth got high praise and the budget is small as fuk or we wouldnt have even gotten a sequel cuz of the "bluray is enough" crowd :snoop: same reason dredd aint gettin no sequel :sadcam:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
one of the greatest action movies u ever seen and u didnt even get the theater experience :lolbron:.....luckily gareth got high praise and the budget is small as fuk or we wouldnt have even gotten a sequel cuz of the "bluray is enough" crowd :snoop: same reason dredd aint gettin no sequel :sadcam:

Trust me my home set up is a theater in itself. Surround Sound 7.1 and 55" Samsung. I'll be good.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Finally seen it brehs and yall right, this may be the greatest action movie of all time...

This movie was fukking ridiculous from start to finish...

Both them prison scenes were...:wow:

My dude with the baseball bat and the broad with the hammers...:wow:

Every scene my nikka Mad dogg da gawd was in ...:blessed:
they didn't have to do him dirty like that mayne...:to:

That car chase was easily GOAT...nikkas was doing somersaults and shyt in continentals, bodies dropping everywhere....:wow:

That fight scene with the goon in the kitchen...:wow:

The shotgun to the dome...:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
finally watched it :banderas:, the bluray has leaked brehs its on torrent sites.

Those last 2 battles had me like :whoo: the whole time, the work that was given out :ohlawd:.

They did make it a bit more complex than it really had to be imo and could of explained a couple things better but other than that the action is goat

hes always crippling guys :damn:, the combo he gave bat boy :scusthov:

We need that 3rd now :noah:
Does the leak include deleted scenes. Like the one with the gang war in the service elevator.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
23scgzn.jpg

I was hoping for more deleted scenes....:patrice: