The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw this piff :wow:Those final 2 fight scenes were :banderas:

Eka doing work in the car chase scene.

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on one thing

Ucha didn't know Rawa was the one who planted the wire right? That was why he threw it got to Benjo after he saw the tattoo and realized it was his goons that tried to get him in jail?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this piff :wow:Those final 2 fight scenes were :banderas:

Eka doing work in the car chase scene.

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on one thing

Ucha didn't know Rawa was the one who planted the wire right? That was why he threw it got to Benjo after he saw the tattoo and realized it was his goons that tried to get him in jail?

Naah, Uco didn't know or would of find possible to make that connection since the last time he was with dude was at the karaoke club which was a while back. Since that time, he's been with Bejo. So that then seeing the tatoo, he incorrectly put two and two together.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Naah, Uco didn't know or would of find possible to make that connection since the last time he was with dude was at the karaoke club which was a while back. Since that time, he's been with Bejo. So that then seeing the tatoo, he incorrectly put two and two together.
Plus he was drunk.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
It's only costed 4.5 million to make :childplease: and it's only in select screens, less than a 1000 nationwide in comparison to captain america that had nearly 4000 SCREENS showing. not to mention how much it'll make overseas, this film WILL make a profit. It's a foreign film and like MOST foreign film they're not going to be a huge market out in the states.
Exactly movies like this make there money after theaters through word of mouth.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the 3rd film will be in the same time zones as part 2.
It may start that way but i think its going to take a little bit of time to run through the mafia and crooked police, friend.

I saw a South Korean flick i forget the name where a cop infiltrates the mafia and basically becomes the head of the mafia with no one pulling his strings. It was pretty cool how he got there.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
It may start that way but i think its going to take a little bit of time to run through the mafia and crooked police, friend.

I saw a South Korean flick i forget the name where a cop infiltrates the mafia and basically becomes the head of the mafia with no one pulling his strings. It was pretty cool how he got there.
name of movie please