The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Daps
Just got back from seeing this piff, dragged my brother along as well we both fukking loved this

Too much going on in this movie

The kitchen fight.. Deaf girl with the hammers on the train.. Dude with the baseball bat murking nikkas like he's Babe Ruth.. Second prison fight out in the yard in the rain.. Car chase scene.. Dude with the sword slicing nikkas up with their insides falling out.. The fukkin baseball bat gettin stuck :banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:what: That makes no sense.

:wtf:Cinema has been doing that shyt since the video camera was invented and before then, so did some plays. You never seen Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2? Two actors played two unique characters in those movies (Gordon Lui as the Crazy 88 Gang leader and then Pai Mei and Michael Parks played the police cop and Esteban, Bill's adoptive father). shyt, James Remar played two different characters in Django Unchained. And it'd probably blow your muh-fukking mind how many different characters Eddie Murphy has played in Coming to America.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
:wtf:Cinema has been doing that shyt since the video camera was invented and before then, so did some plays. You never seen Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2? Two actors played two unique characters in those movies (Gordon Lui as the Crazy 88 Gang leader and then Pai Mei and Michael Parks played the police cop and Esteban, Bill's adoptive father). shyt, James Remar played two different characters in Django Unchained. And it'd probably blow your muh-fukking mind how many different characters Eddie Murphy has played in Coming to America.
Yea I know that, Richard Pryor was one of the cats who started that. Does he fight in the raid 2?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea I know that, Richard Pryor was one of the cats who started that. Does he fight in the raid 2?

Yeah, he has a couple of fight scenes. His character is totally different though. Somewhat more of an honorable person. Definitely wasn't an outright adrenaline junkie/pyschopath like Mad Dog. It's far from a disappointment character change though tbh.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Box Office Mojo is reporting that The Raid 2 is on schedule to make $1 million at the U.S. box office this weekend.

wow pretty terrible as Sony Pictures went and pushed it over the the country etc..Damn!!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Box Office Mojo is reporting that The Raid 2 is on schedule to make $1 million at the U.S. box office this weekend.

wow pretty terrible as Sony Pictures went and pushed it over the the country etc..Damn!!!
ppl really arent about that subtitle life plus there's still A LOT of dudes that have nvr seen the first one somehow :smh:....i think sony had to do it anyway since i believe they're doing the US remake, prolly was in the contract or something

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ppl really arent about that subtitle life plus there's still A LOT of dudes that have nvr seen the first one somehow :smh:....i think sony had to do it anyway since i believe they're doing the US remake, prolly was in the contract or something
but the hype and noise it made during sundance plus the trailers etc..
what a fukking shame!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeah but that was with much lesser marketing and hype and made noise, it was made to build the much bigger budget project, Berandal!
#
yea true but u must not live in the US cuz soon as u bring up subtitles ppl cringe here (which is sad).....it should do pretty damn well on dvd tho