The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
On the real though, you can't blame someone for thinking its the Mad Dog character the first time he appears. I thought it was Mad Dog at first, then I sort of recalled him dying, then I thought it was a brother of Mad Dog or something. If they're going to reuse the actor, the least they can do is give him a different appearance.
:dahell: hell yea i can blame someone for being a dumbass....i get it, ppl love mad dog (i know i do) but come the fuk on, dude got dat work from my boy and is dead and gone....quit calling him mad dog while talking bout THIS movie :stopitslime:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:dahell: hell yea i can blame someone for being a dumbass....i get it, ppl love mad dog (i know i do) but come the fuk on, dude got dat work from my boy and is dead and gone....quit calling him mad dog while talking bout THIS movie :stopitslime:
Alright, breh. I guess. :manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

So we'll just refer to him as quiet dog. :ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So we'll just refer to him as quiet dog. :ehh:
or indo ghost dog :banderas:
18lryq8uam7h4jpg.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real though, you can't blame someone for thinking its the Mad Dog character the first time he appears. I thought it was Mad Dog at first, then I sort of recalled him dying, then I thought it was a brother of Mad Dog or something. If they're going to reuse the actor, the least they can do is give him a different appearance.

His appearance was actually a little different with the longer hair, with a different color, and his character and demeanor was somewhut humble, even thou still deadly. It's just the fact his face is TOO recognizable.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Damn, this shyt was some fire. The brother and sister were fukking shyt up to the nth degree. That last fight between them and Rama:banderas:. I was surprised at how strong the actual story of the movie was. Can't wait for part 3.