Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
not to jump topic but related..

mbpk.jpg

Cast: Joe Taslim (the lead), Yayan Ruhian

Producer: Gareth Evans (The Raid)
Director: Timo Tjahjanto (Macabre, KILLERS)
Action Director: Gareth Evans
Screenwriter: Timo Tjahjanto & Gareth Evans
Fighting Choreographer: Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian

Shooting start: February/March 2014
Pre-Production start: Mid-November 2013

Production: XYZ Films & Merantau Films
Distributor: Sony Pictures Classic

More Plot Details
The Night Comes for Us is pretty much a Frankenstein story, a guy who's created by the Chinese Mafia to become their number one, who ends up being hunted by them when he's slowly coming to terms of being a protector instead of a killer. It's going to be gloriously brutal. Which is why Gareth is on board for this one as my boss

source: http://monsterpictures.com.au/featur...imo-tjahjanto/

Plot Storyline
Joe Taslim will star as Ito, a Gangland Enforcer who returns to his local crime family in Jakarta after a stint with the notorious South East Asian Triad. He returns to find himself trapped in a word of betrayal and chaos as the Triad is moving towards a bloody campaign of territorial expansion.

Hammer Girl Joins Timo Tjahjanto's THE NIGHT COMES FOR US | Twitch

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well it's implied that Groto's son wanted him to join his crew, which Rama said he was done. So I think he wants to be left alone entirely. But somehow he'll going to be drawn back into the mix again.

His name was Goto. Please refrain from calling him Groto from here on out.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man.........this shyt was great. I got people mad at me cause I ain't tell them I was going to see it:pachaha:

So you watched the movie and ask this question?:dwillhuh::beli::ufdup:

How many times did you hear this new character being referred to, implied or directly called as Mad Dog? How many times was he referred to as another name? Yeah, you see how you scum

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
^^^^^^
New layout got you fukkin up quotes:pachaha:

But anyway, I couldn't remember if he was killed in the 1st but somebody already set me straight

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Box Office Mojo is reporting that The Raid 2 is on schedule to make $1 million at the U.S. box office this weekend.

wow pretty terrible as Sony Pictures went and pushed it over the the country etc..Damn!!!

It's only costed 4.5 million to make :childplease: and it's only in select screens, less than a 1000 nationwide in comparison to captain america that had nearly 4000 SCREENS showing. not to mention how much it'll make overseas, this film WILL make a profit. It's a foreign film and like MOST foreign film they're not going to be a huge market out in the states.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Saw it today

Sorta exceeded my expectations because a lot of the reviews I read said the plot was convoluted and such but I didn't really have too much trouble following along. The running length didn't even really factor in when I was watching.

But I gotta say the action scenes were top notch, plus the variety in the way they are filmed is a sight to behold, the angles, the different shots were just so creative. And each action scene was vital, helped move the plot along. That's all I really ask for with action scenes.

My main gripe was how Rama and his whole objective just sorta fades to the background while Dr. Strangelove and Uco are plotting things and running his super busy red restaurant. (And boy do those Indonesians love the sparse and minimalist interior design!) And then after the car chase the film goes back to Rama being like, "Oh right, I'm a cop who is supposed to be looking for crooked cops"

But that is all I disliked about it.
Forget that, that's not even his main objective. He was out to get revenge for his brother which I forgot repeatedly. The undercover cop thing was fine enough, but the brother thing gets pushed WAY in the background.

This movie right here doe :wow:

I thought the pacing was.....questionable RIGHT up until the point the cripple says "It's on." From there on in the shyt turns up and doesn't relent.

I will say, I think Evans' best strength with these movies, is the traditonal boxing/mma/wrestling approach he takes to developing his characters. Just like Raid 1 with Mad Dog, he takes time to give Ghost Dog, MC Hammer, Malay-Rod, and Captian Hook on screen wins to properly build them up for climactic moments. When Hook 8-pieces Ghost Dog like it's nothing in the alley, when Rama shows up in the office you know dude is SERIOUS.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Forget that, that's not even his main objective. He was out to get revenge for his brother which I forgot repeatedly. The undercover cop thing was fine enough, but the brother thing gets pushed WAY in the background.

I thought the pacing was.....questionable RIGHT up until the point the cripple says "It's on." From there on in the shyt turns up and doesn't relent.

I will say, I think Evans' best strength with these movies, is the traditonal boxing/mma/wrestling approach he takes to developing his characters. Just like Raid 1 with Mad Dog, he takes time to give Ghost Dog, MC Hammer, Malay-Rod, and Captian Hook on screen wins to properly build them up for climactic moments. When Hook 8-pieces Ghost Dog like it's nothing in the alley, when Rama shows up in the office you know dude is SERIOUS.

Just saw it tonight. it did everything a sequel should do. Beautiful cinematography, insane violence, better fight scenes. I loved how they used the environment in every single scene to fight with. shyt was incredible. The point blank shotgun blasts, the introduction of bat man, hammer girl, hook, etc. So many dope scenes. This is how action movies should be. I really hope they do a 3rd one.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:russ: @ the nicknames.