The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt is showing in my town. Never seen Raid 1, do I need to in order to understand whats going on?

I don't think it'll help you UNDERSTAND anything...but It would behoove you breh...The first portion of Raid 2 takes place a few hours after Raid 1...plus you're gonna have a kick ass day of movie watching if you watch both in the same day

Last edited:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Saw it last night. About to see it with my sister today. That shyt was piff. The characters:wow:, the cinematography:blessed:, it was amazing.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This shyt is showing in my town. Never seen Raid 1, do I need to in order to understand whats going on?
I don't think it'll help you UNDERSTAND anything...but It would behoove you breh...The first portion of Raid 2 takes place a few hours after Raid 1...plus you're gonna have a kick ass day of movie watching if you watch both in the same day
uhh yea u should watch the first one, its gon be a trilogy for fuk sake plus you'll be looking at the screen like :dwillhuh: the first 10min cuz u wont get the full importance of those events....why the fuk would u suggest it wouldnt help to watch it smartmouf :dahell:....and its one of the greatest action movies all time too :ufdup: if u dont watch it....and if u watch it for the free u better cop that bluray after too :boloufdup:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
uhh yea u should watch the first one, its gon be a trilogy for fuk sake plus you'll be looking at the screen like :dwillhuh: the first 10min cuz u wont get the full importance of those events....why the fuk would u suggest he not watch it smartmouf :dahell:

:what:
I think I made it clear it's best that he do watch Raid 1 breh.

...All I was saying is to follow the story... it's not a necessity if he wants to know what's going on for the majority of the movie...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Someone at mma training today was like OMG I SAW THE RAID. :blessed:

But i saw it before i saw captain america :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw it today

Sorta exceeded my expectations because a lot of the reviews I read said the plot was convoluted and such but I didn't really have too much trouble following along. The running length didn't even really factor in when I was watching.

But I gotta say the action scenes were top notch, plus the variety in the way they are filmed is a sight to behold, the angles, the different shots were just so creative. And each action scene was vital, helped move the plot along. That's all I really ask for with action scenes.

My main gripe was how Rama and his whole objective just sorta fades to the background while Dr. Strangelove and Uco are plotting things and running his super busy red restaurant. (And boy do those Indonesians love the sparse and minimalist interior design!) And then after the car chase the film goes back to Rama being like, "Oh right, I'm a cop who is supposed to be looking for crooked cops"

But that is all I disliked about it.