The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw this last night and it was fukking incredible. better than the first in every sense. but to think it was done on a budget of 4.5 mil?!?!?!??! truly fukking amazing.

I was about to make this comment about it only cost to produce was a mere 4.5 million. And it's shytting on movies that have a 100 million plus budget. Goes to show that you don't need an overbloated budget to make such pure artistry.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
remember it was made in Indonesia..the budget over there will be very low plus evans did his research and made a few films there. Very carefully thought out.
Evans made a mark alas John Woo.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
remember it was made in Indonesia..the budget over there will be very low plus evans did his research and made a few films there. Very carefully thought out.
Evans made a mark alas John Woo.

hell even if this movie had a budget of 20 mil i'd be impressed. the car chase scene alone made me go :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw this last night and the best way to describe it is: holy shyt!!!...what a damn good movie...from the action to the story, it's better than the 1st in every way....anyway, the fight scenes had me on the edge of my seat the whole time cause they were that good...they let everyone shine in those...but they really let rama show his ass....from the opening you knew he was gonna get it in....him vs bat boy & hammer girl, damn...speaking of bat boy and hammer girl: goddamn....they put in work, and made it look easy...the kitchen scene: holy shyt....the club scene: holy shyt...mad dog walking scene: damn...just showing why he was that dude....

if you liked the first, I highly recommend you this...if you a fan of action, I highly recommend you see this...this movie is just, damn...it will have you saying holy shyt a lot....[DOUBLEPOST=1397404278][/DOUBLEPOST]
i might need to see this again actually.

there is no might, i'm going to check this out again....it's worth seeing again just for rama vs bat boy, hammer girl, and mad dog jr

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the first one again. Rama is my dude, but Mad Dog sonned him there. I don't think Rama can't take down Mad Dog.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:manny: She was deaf and only had one eye and was giving people that work
yeah that was the surprise and a homage to game of death..jabaar with the shades and also blind to sunlight!!
ended the fight scenes with homage to GOD and chinese comnection. This is why i loved the flick and will watch it again..my sis watched it 8 times and finding so many references.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
yeah that was the surprise and a homage to game of death..jabaar with the shades and also blind to sunlight!!
ended the fight scenes with homage to GOD and chinese comnection. This is why i loved the flick and will watch it again..my sis watched it 8 times and finding so many references.
Why your sister like it so much? :huhldup:

Not really a girls movie :skip:

Daps
Saw it last night, it exceeded most of my expectations, from the beautifully shot opening scene to last shots fired, a good chunk of the movie had me :ohlawd::banderas: The story was piff, The camera work was great, So many memorable moments and shots:blessed:. The choreography was even better than the first one somehow. When music was used it was well done. I will probably go see it again after I convince my girl to see it. :smugfavre: