The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
After you see this its like

Captain WHO?!??!
u really gotta stop comparing an r rated movie to a pg-13 movie breh, shyt makes no sense :beli:

as far as this movie goes tho...THIS shyt WAS PIFFFFFFFFF!!! :banderas:
i mean cot dayum those last two fights dun shyt on most of the classics already :wow:....im literally in my seat watching the last fight like
246.gif

cuz it was so damn beautiful to look at :noah:...then when it was over me and erry dude in the theater just
95.gif

i need to see this shyt again asap and pre-order my bluray too :win:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Mutha. fukka.

I'm not one for hyperbole this soon.....but I am straight up :mindblown: status

Possible the GOAT action movie, at least from a pure action perspective. And the story was interesting to me too, so that didn't hurt it.

The ONLY thing that hurt the film was
the stupid as fukk baseball thing...dude hitting the ball from 50 feet away with deadly accuracy......bruh :cmonson:

But the rest of the movie was :wow:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:to:I have a tear in my eye just thinking about the movie.

While the kitchen scene was dope, the red hallway fight right before with Hammer Girl and Baseball Breh was incredible. Was :noah:throughout.

I swear the minute I see the BD up for preorder, then I'll already have my credit card out before I even finish reading the link. Movie got me downloading a CAM right now.

:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
u really gotta stop comparing an r rated movie to a pg-13 movie breh, shyt makes no sense :beli:

as far as this movie goes tho...THIS shyt WAS PIFFFFFFFFF!!! :banderas:
i mean cot dayum those last two fights dun shyt on most of the classics already :wow:....im literally in my seat watching the last fight like
246.gif

cuz it was so damn beautiful to look at :noah:...then when it was over me and erry dude in the theater just
95.gif

i need to see this shyt again asap and pre-order my bluray too :win:
Dont tell me what to do. You know you forgot about Cactain America after you saw this flick. Wishin like damn, i wish Cap had fight scenes as dope as these.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the kitchen scene mighy be one of the best fight scenes of all time:wow:I liked Captain America last week,but what I saw tonight,brehs,just watch the movie,u wont regret it
It just kept GOING and the music just kept gettin more intense like HOLY shyt SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO fukkIN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Dont tell me what to do. You know you forgot about Cactain America after you saw this flick. Wishin like damn, i wish Cap had fight scenes as dope as these.
nah i didnt cuz cap is still dope as fuk :pachaha:....im not gon compare a movie with limitations to one without them :heh:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
The limitations in Captain America was the fight choreographer.
if u really thought the fights between cap and winter soldier werent dope then that just u breh :yeshrug:...they were creative as fuk and his shield work was picture perfect comic book cap brought to life

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
if u really thought the fights between cap and winter soldier werent dope then that just u breh :yeshrug:...they were creative as fuk and his shield work was picture perfect comic book cap brought to life
The fact all i can remember from those fights was cap gettin shot the fukk up tryin to hack a computer says a lot about the quality of those scenes.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I wanna see this again. Like right now.

But for those who are unaware, Evans has already planned out The Raid 3 :wow:

Before you start commenting about how everything has a sequel these days, it should be noted that for director Gareth Evans, a trilogy for "The Raid" has been the plan for a while now. The filmmaker hasn't been shy in sharing his ambitious plans for his breakout franchise, and with "The Raid 2" gearing up to premiere at theSundance Film Festival soon, he'll likely been spilling a few more details about what his third installment will contain. But for now, he's giving audiences a heads up for where it will fit in.

The filmmaker recently shared some details on Twitter (compiled by Dark Horizons) and it looks like "The Raid 3" is going to have some interesting overlap with part two. " 'The Raid 2' takes place two hours after the first, 'The Raid 3' would start two hours before 'The Raid 2' ends," he teased. It seems like the narrative for this series is going to move at an unrelenting pace.

And believe it or not, there is already deleted scenes to look forward to. "We had a 3min 45s steadicam scene in a club but we cut it for pacing reasons. All deleted scenes will be on Blu-Ray/DVD. I’ll do a commentary track, hopefully this one will be more interesting," he also shared. Damn.

:noah:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think I like The Raid 1 more because it was such a fresh and violent take on action... That and Mad Dog, Just the aura around that character was too unfukkwittable...

The Raid 2 needed to expand, and it STILL delivered..

It just felt so low budget they recycled the Mad Dog actor. AT LEAST make him his twin brother or something. Should've just made him be a triplet or something. That is nitpicking, but it really, really bothered me, they tried to recapture his juggernaut style, but ehhhh...
That would be my ONLY gripe...