The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I hope this nikka goes to take down the Japanese mafia in Japan. He already has an In on the mafia,

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this nikka goes to take down the Japanese mafia in Japan. He already has an In on the mafia,

The fact his cover still haven't yet been blown, I wonder the 3rd installment is for him to go at the Groto family. But then again, there's still some loose ends from this film that I believe we will learn by the start of the 3rd one. The main one being who killed the Commissioner. Evans stated that the 3rd one is going to start a few hours BEFORE this one ended, so I suspect that's the scene that we're going to see.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The fact his cover still haven't yet been blown, I wonder the 3rd installment is for him to go at the Groto family. But then again, there's still some loose ends from this film that I believe we will learn by the start of the 3rd one. The main one being who killed the Commissioner. Evans stated that the 3rd one is going to start a few hours BEFORE this one ended, so I suspect that's the scene that we're going to see.
Im sure his boss is a traitor. Just replacing one group of tyrants with another.

And if they decide to do a kidnapping of his family angle i hope its just him going through waves of fukkboys to get his wife and kid back.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
True, at the end he was coming to scoop him up. Curious how that'll go.
It will be interesting to see if he stays a cop or just ends up joining the mafia and becoming a boss realizing hes in a never ending cycle of corruption on the cops and robbers sides.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be interesting to see if he stays a cop or just ends up joining the mafia and becoming a boss realizing hes in a never ending cycle of corruption on the cops and robbers sides.

Well it's implied that Groto's son wanted him to join his crew, which Rama said he was done. So I think he wants to be left alone entirely. But somehow he'll going to be drawn back into the mix again.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Well it's implied that Groto's son wanted him to join his crew, which Rama said he was done. So I think he wants to be left alone entirely. But somehow he'll going to be drawn back into the mix again.
Crazy how you realize the mafia basically ran the whole city.

nikka said we have to start over. I implied that meant that the mafia was going to wack the cops on their payroll and the lower level street government. Thats why i think they killed the commissioner.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Awesome movie!
I saw this film referred to as beautiful violence and that's exactly what it is, but it's also so much more. I could go on about this movie,but I'm not the long post type. If you liked thame first, you'll most likely love this one.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how you realize the mafia basically ran the whole city.

nikka said we have to start over. I implied that meant that the mafia was going to wack the cops on their payroll and the lower level street government. Thats why i think they killed the commissioner.

:ohhh: Good point! I was under the assumption he was just merely talking about going to war against Uco and Bejo because they had united. But yea, when you point into consideration that Reza switched sides leaving the Groto fam without any police clout, that makes COMPLETE sense of the whole "destroy and rebuild" motive.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:ohhh: Good point! I was under the assumption he was just merely talking about going to war against Uco and Bejo because they had united. But yea, when you point into consideration that Reza switched sides leaving the Groto fam without any police clout, that makes COMPLETE sense of the whole "destroy and rebuild" motive.
The commissioner is dead and they were en route to ol boys spot to kill everybody like fukk it, we'll make new puppets.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Just watched it brehs and first of all this film is everything and second :wow:

The car chase and the kitchen fight :wow:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The third installment will take place 3 hours before The Raid 2 finishes, according to Evans.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
so uhm yeah...

This is the greatest american directed asian fight cherographed movie ever created. Its probably the BEST action movie shown on the big screen in america in like 15 yrs. Aint shyt made in america fukkin with this move or the previous one on the real. but this jawn is next level because the cinematography was dope and the story is not basura.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so uhm yeah...

This is the greatest american directed asian fight cherographed movie ever created. Its probably the BEST action movie shown on the big screen in america in like 15 yrs. Aint shyt made in america fukkin with this move or the previous one on the real. but this jawn is next level because the cinematography was dope and the story is not basura.

Gareth Evans is Welsh tho