The Purge: The First Purge - (Trailer/July 4th)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was expecting a guest appearance from someone from wu-tang clan lol.

Movie was cool, it was definitely better than the first and third ones. I thought the first 20 minutes or so was stereotypical c00n shyt but they delivered as time went on. The main chick is pretty and all, but iono, she acted and sounded like a character out of a 1992 flick. Her brother was corny as hell.

I liked how they gave the racist cacs that work and showed how they're just a violent group. The racial messages in the movie were so blatant this time around.

Overall it's not a classic but was entertaining for what it was.

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I wonder if anyone else noticed the scene:
Where the Hispanic lady wanted to help at the end and shouted " We're in this Together!", then got tossed in the closet. I bust out laughing!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Saw the film tonight, movie was cool but the anarchy one(2nd movie) was the best overall in the series IMO

Lol me and my girl just had discussion about those WOAT kids from the first movie. Years later the thought of those characters gets me heated :russ:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Saw the film tonight, movie was cool but the anarchy one(2nd movie) was the best overall in the series IMO

Lol me and my girl just had discussion about those WOAT kids from the first movie. Years later the thought of those characters gets me heated :russ:

Those kids gave me the worst movie viewing experience of my life. I was in constant :mindblown: mode.

The daughter though. :steviej:
But her dumbass boyfriend was also:mindblown:.

That movie was frustrating.

Daps
I wonder if anyone else noticed the scene:
Where the Hispanic lady wanted to help at the end and shouted " We're in this Together!", then got tossed in the closet. I bust out laughing!
thats hispanic chick from "New York Undercover."

she was bad back in the day :noah:
12027790_768x1024.jpg

also, here's my review of the movie
  • hated that most of the movie revolved around the kid tryin to get revenge on Skeltar
  • where did I see the rogue fat drug dealer who got killed by Dimitri from? i think he was on BET's Tales
  • I REALLY hated that when people had the contacts on, they looked like aliens. That was super wack.
  • The KKK hoods was wild and the killing everyone in the church hit home and was brutal to think about especially it being cacs. I cant wait to hear :tariqflex:'s review of this movie.
  • I thought the main black dude's story was the origin behind Omar's character in the earlier Purge movies but Omar's character name was Carmelo and this one is Dimitri.
  • michael-k-williams-purge.jpg
  • just on a side bar, the main fat dude who was the leader of the "3 stooges" is brothers to....
  • brothers-1.jpg

• Overall, the movie was like a 6/10... the 3rd best one behind (2, 3, 4, & 1) in that order.
  • I'm still a sucker for the white dude who was rolling around in his Batmobile and saved all the civilians in the 2nd one