The Purge: The First Purge - (Trailer/July 4th)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
She found out what was going on and they silenced her. You think blumhouse was like “You know what... we really NEED Marisa Tomei in this. Problem is we can only afford to have her in 70 of the 90 minutes. Whatever we’ll figure something out later.”
It was a lame ass death scene

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is Desiigner getting all these mainstream movie looks :why:

504D6DF0AEC483D4B277BCA87478234D50814A81

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
For example how
Marisa Tomei character went from in the surveillance lab to being dropped off and murked. There was no explanation for how and when that happened but I let it rock :yeshrug:
what are u talkin about breh? :dwillhuh:

she got merked because she didn't agree with the tactics that were being used and they thought that she would talk and let the public know the truth....either that or they planned on offing her since the beginning

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Black lives matter the feature film.

This will get taken down again and I'll keep posting it. More Absolute anti white hate/demonizing/BLM/SJW propaganda from the liberal Hollywood idiots. It's funny how they prove stereotypes they want to deny even in these terrible heaps of garbage films like Get Out, Black Panther, and now First purge. Patriots and most people of America are FINALLY opening their eyes and realizing the that this race baiting, white hating, thug inspiring BLM stupidity is ruining the country and we won't stand for it anymore. Thugs and liberal extremists won't stand a chance in reality when the wars start.

What stereotypes were "proven" in Black Panther?! :dahell:These cacs are crazy as hell. shyt like this is why I'm glad IMDB took the boards down because black movies would be over saturated with obsessed white trolls.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Black lives matter the feature film.

This will get taken down again and I'll keep posting it. More Absolute anti white hate/demonizing/BLM/SJW propaganda from the liberal Hollywood idiots. It's funny how they prove stereotypes they want to deny even in these terrible heaps of garbage films like Get Out, Black Panther, and now First purge. Patriots and most people of America are FINALLY opening their eyes and realizing the that this race baiting, white hating, thug inspiring BLM stupidity is ruining the country and we won't stand for it anymore. Thugs and liberal extremists won't stand a chance in reality when the wars start.

What stereotypes were "proven" in Black Panther?! :dahell:These cacs are crazy as hell. shyt like this is why I'm glad IMDB took the boards down because black movies would be over saturated with obsessed white trolls.

White fragility at a all time high

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I enjoyed it. I didnt overthink it. Plus they weren't exactly trying to hide some of the themes.

My only small complaint was that I knew a blk man directed it but something seemed off about the dialogue.